Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I love the fact that Libra gets the last laugh after always getting the short end of the stick in his rivalry against Cancer, but I'm going to miss this crab.
Ditto.

Episode 28 was sorta lackluster for me, I really wanted Ryusei's identity to be blown and the Storm form debut for me was just "meh." The finisher's pretty "meh" in my opinion too. It would probably had sat better with me if his weapon was a nun-chuck or just a costume change power-up. I was always one for fist fights in Kamen Rider. Storm seems pretty reliant on that stick. But then again, maybe with Ryusei's identity not being found out, I could still hope for an emotional fight between Fourze and Meteor when Aries comes around.

I have no idea how they are gonna squeeze the remaining Horoscopes into the series. There's 23 episodes left to go if Fourze's lucky and get the 51-52 episode treatment.

I doubt Virgo's so easily mislead, my money's on her already knowing that the person she just sent to the Dark Nebula was Kijima. Not to mention Gamou has hinted on his disapproval of Kijima. Man, just when he finally started growing on me.

Speaking of the Dark Nebula, I guess Virgo's absolutely loyal to Gamou since she doesn't threaten him with this ability, or maybe Gamou himself has the ability to do it and he just chooses not to. Perhaps having Cancer gone and Meteor still not known won't be so bad after all. I'll love to see how things goes for Hayami from now on.

I wonder what personalities can they come up with for the next Horoscopes to debut to be ever able to top Kijima's hyperactive antics. What exactly is next week's Zodiart? It looks like an ant...? When are we gonna get answers for why Gamou sends the defeated Horoscopes to the Dark Nebula(without hope of their returns)? I wonder is he gonna utilize all the Switches by absorbing all the cosmic energy into himself or something.

Minato Ascending
Meteor Storm's design is growing on me, even though he still looks like Super Saiyan with Goku's bo stick. However, I really dislike MS's Limit Break with that little ball. I thought he was going to use his stick to take down Cancer's Supernova but all he did was sending that ball to do the job for him. I hope he will stick with something more lethal-looking next time.

Silly Rookie
That was a Beyblade, not a ball. Doesn't Bandai own that franchise?

Honestly I don't like Meteor Storm at all. I'm gonna miss his original form.

I think I'd like it more if it wasn't for that stupid top.

Lurker
I think I'll like it more if he had an upgrade that boosted his punches and kicks instead of giving him a oversized beyblade launcher AS his finisher. I don't think I'll like MS any time soon unless it somehow wins me over. The blue and gold/yellow really doesn't feel right for Meteor, they should had picked something similar to Meteor's original color themes.

HE'S NOT A BRUCE LEE VERSION DISCO BALL ANYMORE NAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.