Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
Tomoko is lucky not get cut from her soul on the last minute when Ryusei arrives.

Ore, Sanjou!
Crack Theory: Tachibana and Libra are actually one and the same. The cause of this is because they are actually the Gemini Horoscopes. The ability of the Horoscope is to split Hayami into two people. One being evil and the other being, not quite evil, but not exactly good. :anime:

no no, that can't be true, as it's been stated that before Cancer, there wasn't a new Horoscope since Scorpio, and one person can't be two different Horoscopes. plus, Tachibana's name is a referrence to Tobei Tachibana, and the fact that Principal Hayami's actor played Sakuya Tachibana/Kamen Rider Garren is totally irrelevant to the plot of the series. as far as Cancer goes, Tachibana is always monitoring Meteor, so he knows that Meteor Storm defeated Cancer Nova, and he'll probably deduct that with Cancer no longer appearing, that he's gone for good

Welcome
^ Why do you see Kengo as the main character more than Gentaro? Just curious.
The whole story revolves around Kengo.Who owns the Rabbit Hutch?Kengo.Who plans everything?Kengo.Who's responsible for even finding out about Fourze?Kengo.Who gave Gentaro the powers?Kengo.Who's probably going to be the one most important near the end?Kengo.Who's dad is the big mystery in the series?Kengo's dad.

Kijima has gender issues? :eyebrow:

It took me a whole episode to work out who he was. I loved him in Tumbling, but I think he looks a lot cuter with longer hair :anime:

I'm going to miss Kijima, he was a cool villain. And the events of this episode have made me all the more eager to see Hayami banished to the Dark Nebula

This 'banished to Dark Nebula' all of a sudden reminded me of Yu-gi-oh's shadow realm...
Don't make me watch that show. I've been avoiding it since.
Why not? Tumbling is worth a watch esp since they do their own gymnastic stunts.

Lurker
The whole story revolves around Kengo.Who owns the Rabbit Hutch?Kengo.Who plans everything?Kengo.Who's responsible for even finding out about Fourze?Kengo.Who gave Gentaro the powers?Kengo.Who's probably going to be the one most important near the end?Kengo.Who's dad is the big mystery in the series?Kengo's dad.

The way I see it, Gentaro is the one that makes things happen. He starts the KRC, he gathers the members, and he inspires ppl to change for the better. But Kengo or Gentarou alone wouldn't be able to do anything either. And I think Gentaro's family is just as mysterious as Kengo's. While I agree Kengo probably plays a significant role in Fourze, I wouldn't say the story revolves around him.

@Solari: The show just gives me an impression that it will be full of fan-services, and that alone kinda turns me off.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
@Solari: The show just gives me an impression that it will be full of fan-services, and that alone kinda turns me off.

There are a few shirtless/everyone-in-the-bath scenes, but it's not gratuitous. It's basically a fun, touching show about a group of guys in a female-dominated sport trying to win the championship before they all leave school. It has some pretty cool gymnastics, and a few toku alumni: Yuusuke Yamamoto (Kamen Rider Sasword), Koji Seto (Wataru in Kiva) and Soran Tamoto (Kijima.)

Tomoko is lucky not get cut from her soul on the last minute when Ryusei arrives.

I'm not quite sure why there is a connection between Tomoko and Ryusei. Seems to be to do with her psychic abilities (she can tell when Meteor is nearby and apparently read Ryusei's mind), but what's its purpose in terms of the story? Ryusei doesn't seem concerned about the risk of her discovering his identity

レイモン (雷蒙)
^Well I guess his identity will soon find out somewhere at the 30's or 40's.

Minato Ascending
I love the fact that Libra gets the last laugh after always getting the short end of the stick in his rivalry against Cancer, but I'm going to miss this crab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.