It's been a while since I've watched season 1 so correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zordon once say that there were Power Rangers on other planets? I mean the Alien/Kakurangers are from another planet, and RPM has been established as an alternate dimension thanks to Samurai, so those options aren't completely off the table. Denjiman's and Flashman's powers are from other planets, so that's a solution in itself. And weren't the Dairangers supposed to be ancient Rangers during Lost Galaxy?

But since those teams are being cut anyway, it's not like it really matters anymore.

Golden Deal
It's been a while since I've watched season 1 so correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zordon once say that there were Power Rangers on other planets? I mean the Alien/Kakurangers are from another planet, and RPM has been established as an alternate dimension thanks to Samurai, so those options aren't completely off the table. Denjiman's and Flashman's powers are from other planets, so that's a solution in itself. And weren't the Dairangers supposed to be ancient Rangers during Lost Galaxy?

But since those teams are being cut anyway, it's not like it really matters anymore.

He said it not only once but several times troughout MMPR-Turbo.
And in IN SPACE we had even a red red ranger that´s from another planet and many hints that there were more rangers on other planets.

And to think it would have been cheaper and more interesting to see them adapt Go-Jet with their own storylines that can be followed on social media and through comics.

Yeah and the MYSTIC SYMBLES in Samurai aren't? I mean seriously dude... HAHAHAAHAH :anime:

See we both already know this. But thank you for stating something everyone knows. It was totally not the point. HAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA!!! Seriously, what so funny?

I'm not talking anything about Samurai. I never said Samurai wasn't a cop out (It was) what I'm saying is that what they're doing with Gokaiger is a WAY better idea than just slapping on the whole "alternate worlds" tag. Its sloppy and lazy writing. They tried it in Decade, and you see how THAT worked.

Worldwalker
We should create a petition. We should tell Saban about this idea. Does anyone know how to do that? Anybody know how to get the ball rolling?

Altair
Toei has already filmed the Power Rangers Legendary War, or whatever it will end up being called, so speculation is a little pointless now. Dammit Saban why not just use all the footage.

Worldwalker
Toei has already filmed the Power Rangers Legendary War, or whatever it will end up being called, so speculation is a little pointless now. Dammit Saban why not just use all the footage.

Dammit so it's pointless. I was just finishing some research on petitions too. there's a whole lot of facebook relatives who will be getting some confusing emails.