When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Banned
http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/2012/03/24/new-black-panthers-offer-10000-bounty-for-trayvon-martin-shooter/?tsp=1

In yet another page added to the shitstorm saga regarding the death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin at the hands of neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman, The group known as the "Black Panthers" have placed a bounty on his head seeking further justice for the young man since the florida police department can do nothing because of the "Stand Your Ground" law

This is disgusting. Fighting racism with racism.

Lurker
Black Panthers are pretty much the black KKK. This just to Extreme. fight violence with violence.

Last edited:
Yeah....this is why people can't take these situations seriously after this happens. Once they imbeciles come marching in spouting their sensationalist nonsense, it doesn't stop until the case becomes a joke.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
This is definitely not the way to go about getting justice. On another note, I had no idea that the Black Panthers still existed.

Banned
next thing you know...the KKK, the Latinos, then the other races etc make their claims and all **** goes down to hell...

boogie woogie feng shui
Whoah, the real Black Panthers, like in Forrest Gump? Cool!

And what I mean is shame. On both ends. It's too bad that we can't trust our legal system to secure justice for the victims of tragic crimes, and, at the same time, it's too bad that we can't trust our legal system to secure justice for the victims of tragic crimes. You know?

Yeah....this is why people can't take these situations seriously after this happens.

You're right, we shouldn't take the cold-blooded murder of a seventeen year old kid seriously.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
You're right, we shouldn't take the cold-blooded murder of a seventeen year old kid seriously.

Well, considering how much of the story is left to the imagination (the gap between the phone call and the eventual shooting), we really can't take anything at face value