Gobuster Toy Thread CATALOG IMAGES AND INFO IN FIRST POST!(2012-2013)

shinkenchange!starninger!
i like the combo, i think it's hard for people to like it because it's not on the show yet, im thinking once you watch it in action, you'll get blown away and change your mind about it,

i remember when the thunderzord come out on the show, i was blown away by it, i didnt care about accurately on the toy, i just wanted so bad because of the functionality of it, like i said i didnt care i just want the toy.

Minato Ascending
And HLJ even shows you what it will be in US dollars/other currencies.

Thanks for the suggestion, although they sold out of the preorder for GT-02 & RH-03, and they're sold out of CB-01. Looks like I'll have to wait awhile before they are in stock.

I also tried AmiAmi but it's the same situation over there.

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y99F7Z1fkjs&list=PLC91E7C4FFBB86649&index=2&feature=plcp"]??????????????????REDBUSTER ?CHEEDANICK - YouTube[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
Interiging. I'm curious to see how it'll look with a Figuart, but that huge Cheetah head on the back is kinda killin it for me.

Gashapon Beet and Stag

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Minato Ascending
Is there any chance that Figuarts will release Buddyroids along with other Gobusters figures?

Is there any chance that Figuarts will release Buddyroids along with other Gobusters figures?

A chance? Sure. Likely? They'll probably go the way of the Imagin from Den-O as in standard or exclusive release. I don't quite think they're comparable to the contract beasts that Knight and Ryuki came with because they're more of a utility thing IE they add something to the figure that was in the show. Buddyroids don't do much besides Nick I guess. I am calling separate standard or exclusive release. Highly doubt-able they will be INCLUDED though.

Nick and the Silver buddyroid could easily be separate releases, since they're both humanoid and are perfectly flexible. Pack blue and yellow's together and there you go. There's no way they won't release them.

Minato Ascending
A chance? Sure. Likely? They'll probably go the way of the Imagin from Den-O as in standard or exclusive release. I don't quite think they're comparable to the contract beasts that Knight and Ryuki came with because they're more of a utility thing IE they add something to the figure that was in the show. Buddyroids don't do much besides Nick I guess. I am calling separate standard or exclusive release. Highly doubt-able they will be INCLUDED though.

I was hoping that if Figuarts release the Buddyroids, they'd be packaged along with their corresponding Gobuster character, but I guess it's a pipe's dream for that to happen.

Nick and the Silver buddyroid could easily be separate releases, since they're both humanoid and are perfectly flexible. Pack blue and yellow's together and there you go. There's no way they won't release them.

That's good to hear, but I also wonder if Nick will be able to transform like he did in the show, or will he be merely posable like other Figuarts?