Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Reboot is Back.. with Megan Fox. XD

Digital Artist
I just recently caught wind of Michael Bay's comments about the Turtles being an alien race from another planet. I think that is ridiculous. What the hell made him say something like that? That's horrible. The Turtles will never be anything like that and if they change the reboot to reflect that, I won't be interested in seeing it.

Banned
129206665606433418.jpg

Lurker
So they're apparently renaming the film to Ninja Turtles.
Looks like they couldn't shorten it down to TMNT due to that 2007 CGI film.

Also from the man himself:

Paramount marketing changed the name. They made the title simple. The characters you all remember are exactly the same, and yes they still act like teenagers. Everything you remember, why you liked the characters, is in the movie. This script is being developed by two very smart writers, with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles. They care VERY MUCH about making this film for the fans. Everyone on this team cares about the fans. Just give them a chance. Jonathan the director, is a major fan of the whole franchise. HE'S NOT GOING TO LET YOU DOWN.

MICHAEL

So they're apparently renaming the film to Ninja Turtles.
Looks like they couldn't shorten it down to TMNT due to that 2007 CGI film.

Also from the man himself:

How the hell don't they have the rights to that film? Imagi is dead and wouldn't the rights revert to them by default (Nick)?