The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so relieved I'm not the only person crazy enough to buy six exclusive Shocker Riders.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I don't think it's being crazy... It just shows that you have lots of money to burn. :laugh:

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
I'm gonna stick to one for now, but I can see myself getting up to 6 at one point. Not sure what the secondary value is gonna be like exactly, but we'll see.

If it was a regular release I could understand getting multiples.. but how much money do you guys have? :O_O:

It would look amazing to have six of these on display though.

Well, I'M crazy for doing it since I don't have a lot of money to spend on toy collecting, so this may be the only thing I get for a while.

闇 戦士
Im just going to get one and customize the rest using Ichigo. A little yellow paint and you got yourself a Shocker Rider. It already comes with the other scarfs so it'll be easy. The only difference is the boots and gloves anyway. Theres no way in hell I would buy six of these exclusives. Thats just a waste of money IMO. If they were 60 dollars each which im sure they will be more thats like over $360 dollars not counting shipping.:O_O: It would be cool to have both the Showa and Heisei Shocker Riders though.

Getting 6 of the Heisei ones were expensive enough. Im actually thinking about selling all my Kamen Rider The First and The Next Figuarts. All six Shocker Riders and then Rider 1,2 and V3. If anyone is interested holla at me.:thumbs:

IMG_2772.jpg

Last edited:
Shyni
Getting 6 of the Heisei ones were expensive enough. Im actually thinking about selling all my Kamen Rider The First and The Next figuarts. All six Shocker Riders and then Rider 1,2 and V3. If anyone is interested holla at me.:thumbs:
You should start a sales thread.

Or are you giving them away for free?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.