Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ryusei MUST reveal himself as Meteor to the KRC in the next episode. Could Tachibana be a friend or foe?

Genta could wake Ryusei's senses that friendship can be important to his life despite Jiro using a broken switch.

I still think it's possible Ryusei won't be revealed as Meteor next week. Tachibana could use Meteor Storm to say "now you HAVE to keep quiet and do what I say", and the subplot with Ryusei's friend most likely will not end until Aries debuts

Welcome
Gentaro's parents' occupation will probably be brought up later in the series.It just seems too important or mysterious.

Lurker
I still think it's possible Ryusei won't be revealed as Meteor next week. Tachibana could use Meteor Storm to say "now you HAVE to keep quiet and do what I say", and the subplot with Ryusei's friend most likely will not end until Aries debuts

I'm also afraid that it would be the case. Now I'll just cling on to the synopsis of episode 28th that "Meteor lets go his darkness" and hope that it is the same with "Ryusei reveals his Rider identity to the KRC". I hope that'll be the surprising element that the preview didn't show.

I never thought I would come to like Kajima, but I did. He's a horrible person, but so delightful and interesting as a villain that I won't mind having around for another while. I seriously don't want him to die or exiled to the Nebula. :\

One a random note, if Tachibana turns out to be Gentarou's father and his mom one of the Horoscopes... now that's a twist.

I'm also afraid that it would be the case. Now I'll just cling on to the synopsis of episode 28th that "Meteor lets go his darkness" and hope that it is the same with "Ryusei reveals his Rider identity to the KRC". I hope that'll be the surprising element that the preview didn't show.

I never thought I would come to like Kajima, but I did. He's a horrible person, but so delightful and interesting as a villain that I won't mind having around for another while. I seriously don't want him to die or exiled to the Nebula. :\

I don't think Kijima will be killed off. That would seem like too jarring a tone change at this point in the series, and almost all the Switchers have been shown to have some chance at redemption. However, we know that people evolve into Horoscopes when they have completely lost their humanity, so I can't see that Kijima would be able to just go back to his life. I'm guessing he'll either be sent to the Nebula (which would build up Hayami's fears of being next) or just be carted off in an ambulance like Miura, Nemoto, etc.

I like Kijima, too, and it seems so does the Japanese fanbase. There's a ton of Pixiv art of him

Lurker
I like Kijima, too, and it seems so does the Japanese fanbase. There's a ton of Pixiv art of him

Kijima is very charismatic. His a devious bastard, and he enjoys every damn second of it, laughing openly and loudly. We haven't really had a character like that in a while, except for Kazari, who's whole "I'm always scheming" attitude made a lot of people hate him.

Still, the biggest reason why Kijima might be popular is...

[HIDE]He's a troll...
tumblr_m15asrlccQ1qgp7t8o1_400.gif
[/HIDE]

Minato Ascending
Kijima is very charismatic. His a devious bastard, and he enjoys every damn second of it, laughing openly and loudly. We haven't really had a character like that in a while, except for Kazari, who's whole "I'm always scheming" attitude made a lot of people hate him.

Still, the biggest reason why Kijima might be popular is...

[HIDE]He's a troll...
tumblr_m15asrlccQ1qgp7t8o1_400.gif
[/HIDE]

I just have to LOL on this gif. :laugh:

Count me as a fan of Kijima as well. At first, I thought I'd despise him for his elitist attitude and waving that fan whenever he goes, but his charisma and sense of humor slowly won me over. I think he adds alot of personality to the villain side, and while he doesn't make them more sympathetic, he definitely made them much more entertaining to watch.

Kijima is the reason why I say that a villain whose motivation is purely "for the evulz" can work. Maybe not as the main bad guy of a show, but he's great fun as a supporting character

レイモン (雷蒙)
Gentaro's parents' occupation will probably be brought up later in the series.It just seems too important or mysterious.

Both Gentaro & his grandpa can't even remember what they did back then.

Lurker
Kijima is the reason why I say that a villain whose motivation is purely "for the evulz" can work. Maybe not as the main bad guy of a show, but he's great fun as a supporting character

I agree wholeheartedly.

Kijima is like TDK's Joker in that aspect.

I'm not a fan of the way Kijima learned Meteor's identity, de-transforming right in the middle of the library seemed totally unbelievable, considering how careful he's been to keep his identity a secret. I was expecting Tomoko to be the one to find out, and having her keep things under wrap, or for him to simply step in and reveal himself to save Fourze, so I thought that was pretty underwhelming.

I'm pretty sure everyone will know who he is by the next episode though, I think they've dragged out this arc for long enough now. In fact, I'd bet that becoming friends with Gentaro is exactly what makes him earn the ability to transform again, it's all a test :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.