Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
If you liked Kuuga I think there's a pretty damn good shot you're gonna like Nexus. In a way it's the Kuuga of Ultraman
I'm sold.

Here's the thing - the KRC provides practically all the optimism in the series.
Thing is, they don't always highlight this. I'm talking about more along the lines of the arc of Scorpio's defeat and Orion's user's rejection of using the Switch once again. I know the show has it's dark aspect in every episode but not many of them really did focus on that and then turn it around and thumb up, saying it's all okay. I'm just saying that I'm interested to see if it gets any darker or perhaps a better phrasing would be would they focus more on the darker aspect now that we are approaching the mid line of the series.

Almost, all of the switches seems rather impractical if you ask me. :laugh:
All the switches makes me think that Hidden designed them and he's Kengo's father. Trolling someone who would ultimately save the world even when he exploded on the moon.

In Justice, We Trust!
All the switches makes me think that Hidden designed them and he's Kengo's father. Trolling someone who would ultimately save the world even when he exploded on the moon.

I think we all can agree that Kengo's dad came down with a case of Space Madness:laugh:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Parachute has never been used since it's debut on episode 2.

Wasn't it used when Gentarou did his Double Limit Break on Scorpio AND when he tried to reach the moon with Mashigler?

EDIT: Didn't notice it was already posted.

And Camera is used to power the Burger Meal(s) apparently (does that mean there is multiple Camera switches and so on?).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Wasn't it used when Gentarou did his Double Limit Break on Scorpio AND when he tried to reach the moon with Mashigler?

EDIT: Didn't notice it was already posted.

And Camera is used to power the Burger Meal(s) apparently (does that mean there is multiple Camera switches and so on?).

No there's only 1 Camera Switch. That time when Fourze used it, Kengo had to take the switch out of Burgermeal to give it to him.

Anybody think since its the 10th anniversary of Kamen Rider Ryuki that the producers should atleast make a reference to the show or a cameo appearence of one of the characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.