Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
Thanks for the tip :thumbs:

I was starting to wonder if I was ever gonna get a chance at a Mobirates since I missed the original release and every other quick restock that came along. :laugh:

Sighs I guess I shoulda picked it up when I saw it in stores the other day, but after hearing how all the new sounds are pointless ones and not individual ranger color sounds, I felt a bit relieved. Still, I wouldn't mind getting one because of Akared or just for the sake of having one, since I never bothered picking up the older one. I guess I'll pick one up.................. just so that my gashapon keys have something else to do rather than stand there and look awesome ~

Banned
Well, we knew that Individual Color's sounds where not in the cards, since the New Mobirate only has 68 new sounds, not 190 some.

Plus i think the fact it sacrifices the ability to read a keys color (that it only used with the 5 main Gokaigers anyway), the Gokaiger related sounds and team phrase sounds for the Sentai Encyclopaedic Mode makes sense with the threoy that this is AkaRed's Mobilate, support by the fact it comes with his Key.:thumbs:

RangerJustify
Plus i think the fact it sacrifices the ability to read a keys color (that it only used with the 5 main Gokaigers anyway), the Gokaiger related sounds and team phrase sounds for the Sentai Encyclopaedic Mode makes sense with the threoy that this is AkaRed's Mobilate, support by the fact it comes with his Key.:thumbs:

I just want to put that theory to rest really quickly. Akared is a spirit who can transform into and use the weapons of all the past red senshi at will without any device (at least this was the case in Bouken vs. SS). He never had a a Mobi'l'ate nor did he ever become a key. I figure the legend Mobi'l'ate is just a special item to celebrate the end of Gokaiger and the continuation of the legacy with Go-busters with an item the happens to be a Mobi'l'ate and a key that gives info on the ultimate red senshi.