Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

i think everyone is putting too much focus on the words complete series set becasue they are getting more than just the power ranger franchise. The complete sets can be for VR Troopers and Beetleborgs

D

Dr Kain

I'll definitely pick up the series I own the Sentai series too, which will be MMPR-Wild Force and DinoThunder.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm going to get MMPR to Wild Force and RPM, including VR Troopers.

Niiiiiice. Thanks. :thumbs:

I can understand his suspicion though. VR Troopers is even on Netflix, I wonder why Masked Rider isn't.

Idk, unless they're trying a "new slate" thing...who knows.

They fucked it up. It's better to not release it and have people forget about it completely so when they give Masked Rider another try.... that makes no fucking sense.

Of course people won't remember it, it had only one season and it got canned. I don't understand why they wouldn't release it.If I was Saban, I'd lobby for KRDK and MR and then write them into a single universe and use Decade as the crossover... Use the names of the Previous Riders up to RX and then have the other Riders get their own mini-series up until at least Kiva. 5 episodes for 9 Riders. That would fix the problem of not being able to adapt many episodes for Decade.

----

Told my pa about Beetleborgs and he's psyched. Me , him and my sis used to watch this series like kibble and I can't wait to revisit it. Still think they shouldn't adapt Kamen Rider Kabuto as Beetleborgs Season 3*?:laugh:

*Waits for fans to lash at me for pitching a blasphemous raping of their childhood.

EDIT:I'm getting MMPR-Lost Galaxy then Dt, SPD ,RPM and maybe NS.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
They fucked it up. It's better to not release it and have people forget about it completely so when they give Masked Rider another try.... that makes no fucking sense.

Of course people won't remember it, it had only one season and it got canned. I don't understand why they wouldn't release it.If I was Saban, I'd lobby for KRDK and MR and then write them into a single universe and use Decade as the crossover... Use the names of the Previous Riders up to RX and then have the other Riders get their own mini-series up until at least Kiva. 5 episodes for 9 Riders. That would fix the problem of not being able to adapt many episodes for Decade.

----

Told my pa about Beetleborgs and he's psyched. Me , him and my sis used to watch this series like kibble and I can't wait to revisit it. Still think they shouldn't adapt Kamen Rider Kabuto as Beetleborgs Season 3*?:laugh:

*Waits for fans to lash at me for pitching a blasphemous raping of their childhood.

EDIT:I'm getting MMPR-Lost Galaxy then Dt, SPD ,RPM and maybe NS.

Ehh, MR is old enough where it shouldn't determine whether a new Rider series is good or not. Oh well though, it's w/e.

That's cool how you had BB bonding times back in the day. lol I only had like one saturday when my pops wasn't working and he watched MM with me. Doubt he remembers though. :laugh:

Ehh, MR is old enough where it shouldn't determine whether a new Rider series is good or not. Oh well though, it's w/e.

That's cool how you had BB bonding times back in the day. lol I only had like one saturday when my pops wasn't working and he watched MM with me. Doubt he remembers though. :laugh:

And don't get me started on Power Rangers or anime, same thing. My dad was into Ultraman ,Godzilla and the retro anime which is why I got into it at all. First Power Rangers film was the very first thing I've seen of Power Rangers while the Zeo Megazord was my first Megazord. I got the VRV Transformer Megazord and then Voltron came along on CN. Watched both series, old and 3D.

I never seen MR , only read the comics and I wished they'd release that series onto DVD. I don't care if it ruined RX, I just want to see it for myself. Once Beetleborgs comes out, I'm watching it all. Still puzzles me why they didn't adapt B-Robo or the other series into it because its not like they ever used much of the Japanese footage. I do recall seeing bits of VR Troopers on MMPR VHS's and then I got an ornament of Spielvan.

Seriously, Beetleborgs only like used B Fighter for like 5-30 seconds per episode or at least a minute.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, at the top of my list is Time Force, Wild Force & Dino Thunder, but I'd like to get Lost Galaxy & RPM, maybe Mystic Force & Ninja Storm too, if I can.

Don't know about VR Troopers, as I've never actually seen it, but I think I can do without the Jay Leno- pedophile ghost again...:laugh:

Of course people won't remember it, it had only one season and it got canned. I don't understand why they wouldn't release it.

Didn't it get two seasons? The first 27 episodes aired from fall 1995 to summer 1996 on Fox Kids, and the remaining 13 on syndication in the fall of 1996. The whole thing was all based mainly on Black RX, but still.