So... I got the TMNT bug recently and am going through the 2k3 series.

Now I want some toys.

And now some BADASS toys are coming down the pipe!

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/02/01/new-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-toys-playmates-2012/

playmatestmnttoysmain.jpg

I can't tell which set I want more. :D

dude nerdisms thats what you are
i'm getting them all! well at least the ones shown here. One is new school and one is a take back to the old school. either way i'm gonna follow this series with gusto.

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
If I end up liking the cartoon I'm probably gonna go all in on those versions.All the articulation on the classics are gonna be great,but I'm not that into the 80s cartoon aesthetic.I always preferred the whited out eyes and the grittier look.Either way these figures are all looking to be great and I can't wait for them to come out. :castlerock:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
If I end up liking the cartoon I'm probably gonna go all in on those versions.All the articulation on the classics are gonna be great,but I'm not that into the 80s cartoon aesthetic.I always preferred the whited out eyes and the grittier look.Either way these figures are all looking to be great and I can't wait for them to come out. :castlerock:

lol

Soooo... BBTS has the turtles up for pre-order for 35 bones.

How much will these be sold for individually do you think in the stores?

I'm A Djinn
I will go with the classic looking ones.

Although I really dont like Donatello's expression. He looks like he had a stroke and half his body died or something.

Raphael's pretty awesome though. If I can only afford one, itd b him.