Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

At this point they want to keep what causes the change for Marvelous & Tsukasa under wraps, probally until the movie is released.

At this point they want to keep what causes the change for Marvelous & Tsukasa under wraps, probally until the movie is released.

I'm pretty sure those will be spoiled when we start getting big pictures and information about the final battle. They just don't want to reveal it too early...

Read Shirakura's previous messages. They're going to have all Riders in a single Earth for this movie, rather than separate Earths like in Decade, to fit in with the premise of the current series, Fourze. Even though Decade's premise was made in order to coexist with the previous series without interfering with them, he can't let Decade rule over an unrelated current series like Fourze that uses an incompatible concept (All Riders in a single Earth). That's why he says you can think of this movie as being "parallel" to Decade's original setting.

It's exactly due to what the Fourze guys are doing that they're taking this approach as far as the separate worlds go. They aren't ignoring what the current team is doing, they're actually going out of their way to use their concepts (unrelated to those posts, but you can also see that in Rider 2 keeping his black helmet and the original 7 Riders being a team like in Megamax - they're clearly attempting to follow the worldbuilding done by Fourze's team).

Anyway, Shirakura's current words about Decade already are a big change from what he said during Decade itself, when he went on about how Decade had no relation with the previous series and Wataru was just a "meta character" or "narrator" rather than Kamen Rider Kiva. Now he's saying that Decade was meant to fit in with the previous shows...

There are also all the past villains led by those two...

So those this mean that all Riders are in the same world?

私の占いは当たる
Actually, you guys are completely wrong. He specifically said this movie isn't canon for anything.

It looks like you guys forgot about the Big Machine Project.
The Big Machine Project is this evil company that only cares about profit that has been forcing Sentai and Rider to do out of character things.
It's entertaing to me.
Then you are the nothing!
when he went on about how Decade had no relation with the previous series and Wataru was just a "meta character" or "narrator" rather than Kamen Rider Kiva.
Cause that's the first thing you would think of when you here "anniversary!"

With Decade it might be some more of the whole destruction before creation nonsense, but in Marv's case it's just really wtf? "I'll lead a bunch of villains because....pirate!"
You'd never see Luffy teaming up with Crocodile...or Mr.2...or Mr.3...or Buggy...Wait! ****!
I want to believe that's true...I want to....

Actually, you guys are completely wrong. He specifically said this movie isn't canon for anything.
Wait when?