Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great episode of Fourze!

- LEO!!!! I didn't think we were going to see Leo again so soon, but it was nice to see a gathering of all the current Horoscopes (minus Scorpio). It's too bad we didn't hear him say anything, but he still looks intimidating, and he'll probably start speaking when his real introduction happens and he fights Fourze. On Cancer not being in the opening... it's probably just so they don't have to waste money adding him to the op. I mean, he's only one Horoscope. Most likely, the final version of the Op will have all 12 Horoscopes after they've been introduced and have been seen. Or they might get lazy and never change it, but I think this series has proven the creators aren't like that.

-Libra really is losing favor with Gamou, and he's getting insulted by a teenager of all people! I don't even think Libra can curb-stomp Fourze anymore, and that was all he really had going for him. It's no wonder in 3 weeks we're getting "The End of Libra".

- Cancer has certainly proven himself, considering how bad a rep crabs have in Kamen Rider. Fourze couldn't wound him once with his switches, including using drill as an actual attack switch! And I doubt even Meteor could break through his tough shell. Magnet States was also pretty ineffective, and here I thought it would change the outcome of a fight with the Horoscopes. Though it looks like Fire States might be able to turn the tide by burning him alive. Like a crustacean. Ha!

- Cygnus is certainly a nice looking Zodiart, though they're not really going for mystery with who it is this time around. And considering who it is, I can now officially say that if Virgo turns out to be a guy, I will not be surprised. I will be creeped out, but not surprised.

- I was surprised to see Ryusei making a connection with Tomoko, considering she was the first one who claimed Meteor wasn't doing what Kamen Riders should after he started wailing on Fourze. It's interesting, especially when the last Second Rider on a Tsukada produced show wound up married. And it also looks like Meteor can't keep his charade up much longer, as each episode shows him dropping his act just a little bit more. I wouldn't be surprised if Gentaro really knows, and when it comes out is the only member of the club not surprised by the development.

- Can't wait next week for more Tomoko and Ryusei, Meteor vs Cygnus, and Fourze's rematch with Cancer!

Minato Ascending
-Libra really is losing favor with Gamou, and he's getting insulted by a teenager of all people! I don't even think Libra can curb-stomp Fourze anymore, and that was all he really had going for him. It's no wonder in 3 weeks we're getting "The End of Libra".

It seems like after the banishment of Sonoda to the Dark Nebula, everyone started to kick Libra like he's a wounded animal. Gamou did it, Virgo did it, and now the new Horoscope Cancer did it as well. Frankly, I hope he goes postal on not just Fourze, but also his comrades as well; there's only so much abuse one man can take. :shakefist

How's Ryusei a pretty boy?

Put it this way, he's not someone like Teruaki Ogawa or Hiroshi Miyauchi in his younger days. Most of the Fourze cast look like a "fabrication by media" than the average person on the street.

Banned
This episode really cements Tomoko's postion on the team i think. It shows thats she doesn't have "Goth ESP" as shown before, rather, she's very observant (a common trait among the Anti-Social) and can, in a way, read people (like when she knew Yuki would like fried Prawns and Natto :p).

It also rasies the age old question, can someone, once given a power meant to do evil, turn around and use it for good? In this case, no.

Cygnus is a absolutist, he/she see's people in ever black and white terms, as ether Lawful Good or Chaotic evil as it were. as such he will attack anyone who is deemed evil by this view, that would amount to pretty much everybody other than his cultists.

Lurker
But they'd accept a hero who looks like a swan and has floating feathers whenever she goes? I think Fourze just needs better marketing from KRC. :shakefist

To be fair, I wouldn't take anyone who wears those kinds of costume and/or talk like that serious. But yeah, I agree it's more like a matter of PR in Fourze's case. Although Gentarou isn't discreet about his identity as Fourze, it's not like he's trying to convert just anyone into a member of the KR Club.

Lurker
Tough body and slicing. I really kinda figured thatd b Leo's dept though.
To be honest though, tough body and slicing does fit Cancer's apartment more than any lion.

- The Ugly Ducklings look more real than most of the KRC members. I'd be more likely to see one of them on the street than someone like Miu, Kengo or JK.
I'll much rather bump into anyone from KRC, any day, any time if you let me pick between the KRC and The Ugly Ducklings. I can relate to Ryusei on the latter.

It seems like after the banishment of Sonoda to the Dark Nebula, everyone started to kick Libra like he's a wounded animal. Gamou did it, Virgo did it, and now the new Horoscope Cancer did it as well.

Frankly, I hope he goes postal on not just Fourze, but also his comrades as well; there's only so much abuse one man can take. :shakefist

Now that I think about it, poor guy fails as a senior whichever series he ends up on. He wasn't really a good senior to Kenzaki, and then he tried his best with Mitsuki and it still didn't really worked out very well.

Nice episode we got, giant foot was surprisingly fun, I like the switch already! I wish Gentarou would had rammed the bike into Cygnus though. I'm amazed that the suit actor managed to move that much as Magnet State during the fight with Cancer. I thought it'll be hard to even walk in a straight line with that suit on. I'm starting to like Ryusei more and more now. I wonder would Cygnus turn into a Horoscope though, we're already near the mid series line.

How many episodes will Fourze have?

Lurker
Three things from this episode...

-Was that Narumi Detective Agency?!

-I almost fell out of my chair laughing when Giant Step started playing when he activated Giant Foot (which is a much better Switch that I had expected).

-"I will get revenge for Meteor" can't wait for that line this week :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.