I miss the days when Kamen rider shows had only one rider.

I find a second hero character gives a nice foil to develop the main Rider...Agito is just perfect, even with out Gills, the G3-x system gave a different perspective on how the world reacted to the Lords (monsters).

Kabuto...well...Drake really wasn't needed, I will be honest...but Gatack and of course Sasword fleshed out the worlds of ZECT.

Accel I don't even consider a Rider...he was more like G3-X. Hell his design could have been a Star Sheriff, artillery platform and all.

Some, yeah, were they really needed? The mentioned Drake, Diend (really, he had NO use and Decade would have gone the same with out him) and some of the Ryuki Riders...(Verde? Still trying to figure him out).

but in the end, one rider would really get dull honestly.

Welcome
It seems as if whatever Toei does, the fandom's going to hate.Some fans, are like "I MISS WHEN THERE WERE MORE THAN TWO!!!!!!!!!!ARYEFYERHFD SCURRVY PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and some such as you wish there was only one rider.

I honestly just like two.

Accel I don't even consider a Rider...he was more like G3-X. Hell his design could have been a Star Sheriff, artillery platform and all.

G3-X is a Rider though. I don't see how Accel isn't a Rider even putting aside Toei naming him one. If you're talking strictly design-wise, then the G3 series was closer to the "bug look" of Rider than Accel.

G3-X is a Rider though. I don't see how Accel isn't a Rider even putting aside Toei naming him one. If you're talking strictly design-wise, then the G3 series was closer to the "bug look" of Rider than Accel.

but G3 was never "Rider G3-x" per say...and yes G3 is much more the look. Accel is more of his own theme of a hero. Like while Longshot was a member of the X-men he really wasn't a mutant kind of thing...

but G3 was never "Rider G3-x" per say...and yes G3 is much more the look. Accel is more of his own theme of a hero. Like while Longshot was a member of the X-men he really wasn't a mutant kind of thing...

lol I know I don't...I'm just a guy who posts...was just giving my perspective ya know...

now the transformers...THAT I can decide because I work with Hasbro....or do I? MUAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*...sorry...

so anyway...me like multi riders :thumbs:

HEROW
I miss the days when we had a lot of Riders like in Ryuki and Kabuto... Yeah we all have our own tastes, so bottom line is, "you can't please everybody".

lol I know I don't...I'm just a guy who posts...was just giving my perspective ya know...

now the transformers...THAT I can decide because I work with Hasbro....or do I? MUAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*...sorry...

so anyway...me like multi riders :thumbs:

You can decide whatever you want. Welcome to the Halls of Justice, STARSCREAMER! O__O :thumbs:

Kuuguitar
I like the current set-up. It means we don't get useless characters (like Mihara or Onodera) and at the same time the title Rider doesn't get stale.