Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

The Dopant Hunter
*looks at the legend rider switch sets*
*looks at current rider switches in collection*

ONORE BANDAI!!!

p.s. the magphone was horribly designed on bandai's part. the fact that you need to sync up the switches is very diffucult.

they should have made it so that you press both buttons down at the same time and the sounds are in time. like with the extreme memory. (the extreme memory and the magphone as the same concept. two devices into one sound)

Last edited:
Budou though
maybe amazon japan, yahoo auction japan, and your local book store if you live in japan or are lucky enough to have a store in your town that sells japanese magazines

Budou though
uhh no. televi-kun magazines really aren't exclusives. it's easy for a japanese kid to go to his book store and just pick up the magazine. anyone outside of japan will need to import the magazine

Welcome
I think where Bandai messed up is not including the Cosmic Switch with the Barizun Sword instead.Yeah, it would piss everyone here including me, but they would make a lot more money that way.

Ore, Sanjou!
well, the Cosmic Switch will have built-in lights and sounds and the Barizun Sword(I'm honestly doubting that "Barizun" will be the finalized romanization) will probably be the most expensive item in the Fourze toyline, so including the Cosmic Switch would only jack-up the price, whereas Billy The Rod and the Hea-Hack Gun included the Elec and Fire Switches because they're normal switches without any electronic functions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Astro Switch Set 5: Claw and Board
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSqkAAnTDyo"]?????????? ???????????05 KamenRiderFourze - YouTube[/ame]

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
This is probably super obvious and I'm just not seeing it,but can someone tell me what the Claw Switch is supposed to look like?(Looking at it while I'm typing this)Is it supposed to be a nail clipper?Cause that's kinda...odd.

When I think Claw Switch I would think,a set of claws that would slide out of sliding mechanism from a couple of holes.