Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Think there's any chance of Variblune appearing in the show? Since ya know, things from the movie would appear in the TV show like SaintKaiser, DaiTanken, Gekirintohja, Engine Daishogun, Kyoryumaru, and GoseiWonder.

All those had toy releases though. The Variblune didn't receive a toy release for Gokaiger. It might appear anyway, but it's most likely going to be ignored.

Lurker
They need Kaijou to change into Aka Ranger in the finale. The Gokaiger have had their fun, it's time they returned the Keys.

I agree. They found the treasure which required all the keys of Goranger to Goseiger to get. Now, they should have no use for the keys/powers anymore.

I agree. They found the treasure which required all the keys of Goranger to Goseiger to get. Now, they should have no use for the keys/powers anymore.

ummm.... I would agree on the whole "give back the power and all" but they still got one last thing before they do... you now... likkkkee.... HAVING TO SURVIVE AND DEFEAT A BILLION OF ZANYACK ARMY!!!!

Minato Ascending
ummm.... I would agree on the whole "give back the power and all" but they still got one last thing before they do... you now... likkkkee.... HAVING TO SURVIVE AND DEFEAT A BILLION OF ZANYACK ARMY!!!!

Yeah, the dilemma for Gokaiger is that they need the Treasure to help them defeat the Zangyack, but doing so would eliminate all the keys from existence (and not returning them to the rightful owners). That's why they hesitate even though it could fulfill all their wildest dreams. Right now they're definitely in a pickle and I'm interested to find out how they can be victorious by themselves against all the armada of Zangyack.

Lurker
ok so ep 50...

[HIDE]
They destroyed the treasure !?

Kinda nice for the Gokaigers to say the same thing to Zangyack just like in the 1st episode.

Preview for ep 51
Helmet-less roll call !!!
[/HIDE]

The episode was excellent... if I don't think much about what it implied regarding the characterization of the past teams. Anyway, it's pretty much confirmed now that there won't be a second Legend War...

I hope Super Hero War gives a significant amount of screentime to the previous Sentai teams since it seems like the Gokaiger crew isn't interested...

Would like to change his avatar
I'm going to assume that the original plan was to have a second Legend War, but Toei got the rotten idea to do Superhero Taisen and was like "Nooooooo! Save old heroes transforming and fighting alongside the Gokaiger for the movie that will totally ignore the Sentai side because it has a Rider staff!"

Sucks either way, though. Gokaiger's finale should have been as grand as its premiere, but it looks it will be the same plain Sentai finale that they've done since, like, Magiranger...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
According to rumours I've seen on Rangerboard, the actors of Go-on Blue and Silver have hinted that they may make an appearance in the last episode. I have no idea if that's true