Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

I hope Screw and Giant Foot come out in Gashapon too; although they're essentially identical, I have an aversion to Candy Toy Astro Switches.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Pen, Wheel, Hand, X, Hibiki
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbnm9KWlkTM"]?????????? ????? ????????08 KamenRiderFourze - YouTube[/ame]

I hope Screw and Giant Foot come out in Gashapon too; although they're essentially identical, I have an aversion to Candy Toy Astro Switches.

They're bound to. Probably later sets but they will.

EDIT: New list for Capsule Astro Switch 12 (13 in total, 10 revealed, release in May)

9. Hopping
14. Smoke
15. Spike
20. Fire
26. Wheel
30. N Magnet
30. N Magnet Sound Parts
31. S Magnet
31. S Magnet Sound Parts
Meteor (LED)

Time to get those that you missed in earlier sets.

Plastic Addict
So either we're getting all the Switches before May or they'll pad it out to make the last ones more special... either way it looks like I get to take a Switch break in May for a change.

I'm loving Hand's switch gimmick. I wish more switches had interesting ways of activation, as opposed to basically just a different looking toggle switch. Favorites would be Camera, Scissors, Beat, Shield, and now Hand.

Ore, Sanjou!
EDIT: New list for Capsule Astro Switch 12 (13 in total, 10 revealed, release in May)

9. Hopping
14. Smoke
15. Spike
20. Fire
26. Wheel
30. N Magnet
30. N Magnet Sound Parts
31. S Magnet
31. S Magnet Sound Parts
Meteor (LED)

Time to get those that you missed in earlier sets.

if that's the listing for 12, then at the least Screw will likely be in either Capsule Set 10 or 11

still, pushing back the capsule release for Screw means that I'll likely wait a bit before getting the Hand Switch, since I'd like to buy Screw and Hand, which have adjacent numbers, at about the same time

Plastic Addict
AmiAmi's got Candy Switch 6 for preorder, late April release. Still a lot of unannounced Switches but fair bet Board, Freeze, and Stamper will be in it. Scoop is announced for it along with a second chance at Double, and finally a release for Ichigo and Kabuto.

I wonder how they're gonna pull off the N/S Magnet switch and Sound parts. So in other words you basically have to buy all 4 to get the magnet states sound instead of getting the DX NS Magphone? that's kinda a shame...Thankfully I've given up on buying Fourze toys (would become too expensive, even if I was going into hardcore collecting)

Meteor storm and Cosmic States

2x2ll1f395.jpg

Switch 40

2x2ll2f395.jpg

BarizunSword

2x2ll3f395.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Why do people keep saying it's 'Meteor Shower', when it says "Meteor Storm" in big capital letters at the background.:sweat:

Meteor Storm Shaft

Astro Switch Drill Switch Super-3

Legend Rider Switch Sets

First set comes with Fourze & Nadeshiko Rocket attack Ganbaride Card.

Last edited: