I didn't watch the game because of work, but I thought Steelers were going to run all over the Broncos. On that winning pass, the Tebow pass was average, but that yards after made that pass look great. Tebow was 10-21 so. With his slow throwing motion, I have no idea how he connects on his throws.

You Got The TOUCH!
Tim Tebow is a proof that how some people can be so goddamn gullible. Winning over Steelers with such **** stats does not make him a great QB!! This is all John Fox and his defense which keeps Broncos in the playoff run.

Oh and if anyone tries to preach me Christianity with Tebow as example, I will punch him so hard he'll see Jesus wearing Tom Brady jersey.

Digital Artist
I'm not even on the Tim Tebow bandwagon, but I do think its ridiculous on how he keeps finding ways to win. Also, the team plays hard when he's the QB unlike when Kyle Orton was playing. There was no life with Orton. So yeah, I'm sure the Broncos won't get past the Patriots and that will show the Broncos on what they still need to fix in order to improve in the future. But man, that OT play against the Steelers was pretty amazing.

Digital Artist
da0utlaw, The Broncos have signed LS David Binn to be their Long Snapper for the Playoff game against the Patriots. I thought he retired? Anyways, I'm hoping for a great Divisional Playoff weekend! Let's go 49ers!!!! :buttrock:

You Got The TOUCH!
da0utlaw, The Broncos have signed LS David Binn to be their Long Snapper for the Playoff game against the Patriots. I thought he retired? Anyways, I'm hoping for a great Divisional Playoff weekend! Let's go 49ers!!!! :buttrock:

he didn't retire, he was cut.

A big win for the 49ers over the Saints, 36-32. The game was mostly a defensive struggle, until the last five minutes when both teams each scored two touchdowns. What a great finish.

Digital Artist
First of all, I would like to say that I missed the final FOUR minutes of the 49ers/Saints classic and I felt like I missed the whole game. I had to go to work so it was not a good feeling going to work and shaking because of the intensity of the game. But I am so HAPPY that the 49ers won! Alex Smith came through when he was called upon and you have to give credit to him. He threw for 299 yards with 3 TDs, and 1 rushing TD that he went untouched. That run was unbelievable! Then of course, the Alex Smith to Vernon Davis connection was in full force and that game-winning TD reminded me of the Steve Young-TO TD pass and it was in the same spot too. Oh my goodness! This is just amazing! Haven't been this happy with the team for so long. :castlerock:

1) All I saw of the 49ers/Saints game was a Youtube vid of the final victory drive but GODDAMN, what a drive.

2) I am glad that we won't have to hear about goddamn Tebow anymore this year (and no more Focus on the Family ads during games, whoo!) but did it have to be the Cheat-riots who shut him up?

Looking forward to tonight's game and hoping the Giants can keep up their momentum.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I seriously hope Houston Texans to beat New England Patriots.

I'm disappointed that the Broncos has lost the game. :-( Well, it was fun season. I'll be definitely looking forward to the next season. Maybe Tebow and the Broncos will be better.

Also, I hope they find a better offensive coordinator for the next season. Same with defensive coordinator, too.

Oh, Tebow haters are pathetic, I'm sick of them.

Tom Brady is pathetic. New England Patriots do not deserve to be in Super Bowl. PERIOD!

Last edited:
You Got The TOUCH!
I don't hate Tebow as a person

I hate all the goddamn hype he's getting when in reality, he's just an average QB (at best) with genius coach who created system to suit him better. I was pretty much fed up with Focus On Family and John 3:16 crap right about now (insert 'AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!').