[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Clash

Lurker
Hey dudes im in the process of moving so I havent read over all the bios yet also as far as Meteor goes as he wont be appearing too soon in the rpg im gonna wait before giving a final verdict. Besides I wanna see people compete for the role that also brings out the best bios

Lurker
Hey dudes weve hit a bit of a slowdown and were still waiting on Gatack. For those of you that applied for Zodiart spots but keep in mind that you arent to start stuff just yet, one active Zodiart at a time for now.

As for Meteor I still want to see more than one person to try for it or for Nate to beef up his profile more to make it feel more complete.

I've returned after a long hiatus. I'll apply for Meteor when I return later tonight. And perhaps a zodiart as well?...

Welcome
Well, I guess there's a competition now.

Tigerhawk will probably make a better bio.

OMG, Tiger lives!!! o_O:O_O:

:castlerock:I LIVE INDEED! :castlerock:

(Seriously though. I needed a break, though I didn't realize how badly till my return.)

------------------------
(Slightly long since I'm jumping in the middle, sorry)

Name: Gau “Gao” Xing (Night “Roar[ing]” Star)

Designation: Kamen Rider Meteor

Appearance:
RangerforGame.jpg

Quote: “Name's Gau... or Gao. Doesn't matter much to me.”
Battle: “I've no choice but shatter your dreams amid the stars.”

History: A happy and cheerful young man, Gau Xing is one of the later transfers into AGHS, much to his dismay. Mostly due to the minor, and yet unmissable, error that the school's data entry faculty created 'accidentally'. Most of the forms, including his name at roll call, was entered as Gao, instead of Gau.

“Just a minor mistake that we'll promptly correct” He was assured.But arriving to school, Gau discovered that, alas it was too little, too late. His first clue? The school's mascot (in uniform) running up to him and literally roaring in his face. The mascot then walked away as Gau was met with taunts and laughter amid cheers and roars of “Gao! Gao!” Putting up a happy front, Gau went about his day; only to discover that the mistake had not been fixed. Gau decided that he'd just roll with it and took it as his formal 'nickname'.

Walking home, Gau, whistling happily, was violently knocked to the ground. Looking up Gau managed a glimpse of a man's back vanishing in the dusk. Concerned and annoyed, Gau struggled up to his feet and tried to follow the man's trail. Coming to a dead end in the nearby park as night fell, Gau stumbled over something hard and metallic. Cursing aloud, Gau fumbled around for the object. Managing to open it, Gau was blinded by a sudden burst of light that rapidly dimmed but not before revealing a strange belt within.

Having little choice, Gau took the briefcase home and began to examine it the next morning. Discovering an earpiece, Gau activated it and waited.... and waited... for what seemed like an eternity. Then a distorted voice suddenly came through and stated “M-BUS awaiting request. Meteor Copy?... M-BUS awaiting request. Meteor Copy?...” Gau listened for several minutes, his head swimming with all manner of thoughts as the voice repeated it's question endlessly.

“Um... who...” But Gau was interrupted by the voice stating. “Meteor... detected. Status: Offline. M-BUS disengaging.” With that a vacuum of silence fell in Gau's ear. Undeterred Gau began to examine the belt itself and managed to insert the strange square-ish object into the slot. It was as if by magic Gau placed the buckle on his waist and felt a belt wrap around him.

The earpiece crackled to life once more. “M-BUS awaiting request. Meteor Copy?” “Meteor requesting Henshin.” Gau answered automatically as he flipped the lever. The last thing Gau recalled is hearing a voice state “METEOR READY” and then being engulfed in a blue light. His mirror reflection revealed a blue and black suit of armor covering his body. White dots amid the black and a tri-spiked blue helmet with red eyes stared back.

Gau now hides the belt inside his long jacket, feeling a strange urge to carry it on him upon learning of 'Zodiarts' that terrorize the school. Searching for friendship and answers amid the stars and school... Gau chuckled at the irony. He's never encountered a zodiart but he's well trained to fight; having studied Muay Thai for several years.

-----------------------------------

Name: Jin Heyurlls (Spot the anagram? Revealed below. )

Designation: Dragon Zodiart (Based on the Chinese Astrological Charts! Thanks DK! :thumbs:)

Appearance:
Aliah-1.jpg

Quote: “You're starting to annoy me. Leave!”
Battle: “Purify your soul amid my raging waters!”

History: A cool, some call 'cold' and aloof man, Jin isn't the first person to come to mind when thinking of a teacher. But amid the rough waves that is high school, Jin is a stoic and open port for his 'prize' students. (read: the football team.) Most other faculty shy away from Jin, finding his unblinking piercing gaze 'unnerving'. Most of the students would agree.

Beneath the exterior, buried deep down is a kind-hearted man. For Jin loves animals. But years of seeing the abuse the suffered at the hands of humans, Jin slowly closed himself off from 'them'. He worked tirelessly to help his furry friends, but was blocked at every turn. The final straw came when Jin witnessed a man beating his dog and something inside him just snapped. The man ended up in the hospital and Jin was left wandering the streets, having lost everything and in turn, becoming a 'stray' himself.

Approached by a man who offered to 'help' him; Jin was soon 'living' by fighting in the underground rings. Jin gained the moniker “Hell's Dragon” for his beast-like power and 'fang' style in the ring. Leaving a match with the pot, Jin found his 'owner' waiting like always. Given a meager sum of the largest pot so far, to live on for a month, Jin stormed off in rage. Approached by a stranger, hidden in the shadows, Jin expected a fight. Instead he was offered a chance to purge himself of his hated humanity forever. The agreement to become a teacher at the school hardly mattered to Jin. And all it took was a push of a switch....

As the Dragon Zodiart, Jin controls water (and is able to form it to ice as well) which he can bend to his will for attack or defense. Though rarely is the Dragon on the defensive, Jin is armed with sharp claws and a rarely seen broadsword . He can liquify his body and mainly uses that ability to travel and escape (a bit begrudgingly).

(Anagram: Hell's RyuJin aka Hell's Dragon God. I'm aware this is very much like 'Unleashed/Danny the Dog Movie' but it only occurred to me as finished it lol.)

-------------------------

Let me know if I need to change anything Kain (and/or where to jump in.)

Last edited:
For the lulz.
Kain, not trying to rush you or anything but you never said if my profile was approved or not.

Lurker
It was approved, I think I said that all zodiart bios have been approved but oh well

Lurker
As for Meteor he is still falling into the thing that made me not wanna approve Nate's, both just stumbled on the belt and started using it. I want someone that was actually picked to be Meteor. Dragon Zodiart is fine though