Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

On a bright note, from the latest scan it looks like the Metal Heroes may be involved in this war and rightfully so. All that is needed is Ishinomori's heroes and it's all set.

That scan was talking about 2012 in general. Gavan was there due to the Vs Gavan movie, he isn't confirmed to be in this.

min snopp är gul
http://www.vivacitycinema.co.jp/ticket.html#superhero

Preorder tickets go on sale February 11, open date is still Golden Week. Preorder bonus is one of 2 kinds of keychain.

This source gives the title as "Superhero Taisen: All Kamen Riders vs All Super Sentai".

It still has the 仮 kanji in the title, so it's still a tentative title. I guess the name is still not fully confirmed.

Supaidaman!
I think this movie would be an excellent opportunity for Spiderman and Marveller to make a comeback.

SUPAAAAAAIDAMAAAAAAAAAAN.

Lurker
But on the bright side whoever fights them all in the final battle will no doubt be pissing themselves. But really don't like heroes fighting each other in almost every crossover.

True on both counts. Why the Zangyack didn't haul rear when all the teams appeared, I'll never know, but I don't envy the fool who's the enemy in this film. And I'm not a fan of heroes vs. heroes. Yeah, any potential fight will be cool, but it'll be cooler when they team up. As a fan who got in because of Power Rangers, I'm personally hoping for Black RX to team up with either the Zyuranger or Ryuki. Don't even need to bring in KibaRanger. It's one of those things where if it's not included, it won't ruin the film, but if it is included, it'd just be awesome. :castlerock:

Lol people are forgetting that vs is just Japanese for team up.

I've seen almost every Sentai team-up, so yeah, I know how Toei uses Vs. I think it's both uses since most of the team-ups do have the teams at least against each other before teaming up. I'm assuming that's how this film will work, although the Kamen Riders kind of make this film different.

I may've said it before, but it bears repeating: The only thing I want from this film...well, besides a good story and fight scenes :laugh:, is that this isn't considered Gokaiger vs. Go-Busters. It sounds like both teams will appear unmorphed for obvious reasons, but if this replaces the regular team-up, I'll be upset. I don't think it would, but I do worry. There are plenty of other Metal Heroes, if you know what I mean. :redface2:

I think the Hero Vs Hero battles have potential to be better in this movie because the writer will know exactly which heroes will be appearing. Meanwhile, in the eventual team up, they'll most likely face random monster suits thrown on screen by the director, if this is similar to the previous All Rider movies (and there's also the large number of people involved thanks to the Sentai side, so it's very likely that a Megamax-style boss rush wouldn't be possible to be done effectively).

True on both counts. Why the Zangyack didn't haul rear when all the teams appeared, I'll never know, but I don't envy the fool who's the enemy in this film. And I'm not a fan of heroes vs. heroes. Yeah, any potential fight will be cool, but it'll be cooler when they team up. As a fan who got in because of Power Rangers, I'm personally hoping for Black RX to team up with either the Zyuranger or Ryuki.

Black RX and Ryuuki were shown together while jumping for the All Rider Kick in Vs. Dai-Shocker.

Last edited:
Would like to change his avatar
Somebody's not watching Fourze. :laugh:

I didn't care for what I've seen of Fourze, but I still think Tsukada is...less dangerous than Shirakura. With Tsukada coming from so many Sentai shows, I think he'd also have that franchise's best interests at heart. Whereas Shirakura would have no problem having Decade fold Captain Marvelous into a pirate hat or turn Akaranger into a soccer ball if he thought it would be "epic."

私の占いは当たる
The teaser that played after Megamax is on the 21 Cores rental disc.

[HIDE]Marv says, "I will defeat all of the Riders!"
vlcsnap00002hb.jpg

All Super Sentai
vlcsnap00003bg.jpg

vs
vlcsnap00004np.jpg

all Kamen Riders
vlcsnap00005mr.jpg

Battle of the strongest heroes
vlcsnap00007k.jpg

Spring 2012[/HIDE]

Last edited:
"Training."
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGmDMIPlDjM"][I.S.S.]Super Hero Taisen 1°st Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Please let this be a good movie...please make sure the staff knows what they are doing and not a mess...

Last edited: