Could he actually be a genius himself before the start of the show? COuld he have been a stuck up genius, introvert that somehow learned the meaning of friendship? Thats why he is so dedicated to make friends with everyone? :sweat:

What you guys think?

In Justice, We Trust!
As much as I like Gentaro, nothing he does points to him being a Genius...either that, or Gentaro's a real damned good actor. :laugh:

It's possible. I watch alot of high school anime with characters that are like Gentarou that have a tragic back story of sorts that shape them to be the person they are now. Gentarou, like many other main Rider protagonists before him, will have a tragic back story. Maybe they'll explain what he was doing at his previous school before he transferred to AGHS.

Altair
It's going to be something to do with not having any friends. So that's why he needs everyone to be his friend now.

Super Moderator
I would say there was probably a time when someone was a friend to Gentaro when he really needed it the most and that person probably said something to him about the value of friendship.

So Gentaro being Gentaro dedicated himself wholeheartedly to the idea.

Resident Precureologist
nah, not a genius.

Gentaro's just the first human to discover the concept of Paragon options for dialogue. He is going to Top-Left-Blue everybody in the universe.

If you look at the original opening, you would notice gentarou had a good boy look to him before he shaped his hair and wears the jacket in order to look like a punk? Plus, why is that he doesnt want to change his uniform? There must be a story behind it!!