ヒビキラッ☆
Kill Me Baby #1
Dropped. It failed to make me laugh :(

Rinne no Lagrange #1
Overall not quite interesting yet, but giant robot that used suplex as its finisher?
EwAY4.jpg

Oh I'll watch the second episode :D

Suite Pretty Cure #41-42
Finally got the time and mood to watch it. Fari episode was great. Because of Fari, obviously fafa~

Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai #1
The pace felt slower since I've read the mangas. Yuuta, Miu, and Nimura's voice sounds weird, need more time to adapt to it. But it was cute to see Sora's looking forward to see Yuuta, and of course the adorable Hina. Still feel weird with all those fan services, I really hope at least Sora was high schooler and Miu was middle schooler >.>

Aquarion EVOL #1-2
Fantastic gattai scene and attack name, it's so Aquarion :laugh: And of course, DAT SONG!!:coolshades:
But I laughed when they were making fun of themselves.
Mikono: Oh yeah, tell me about the movie
Amata: All right. "Skies of Aquaria". It's based on a book about a war with the Datenshi that took place a long time ago.
Mikono: The children's story about what happened 12,000 years ago right?
Amata: Yeah, the movie didn't do that well, but the theme song got its own show when it came out.
Mikono: Ah, I love that song.
Described the original Sousei no Aquarion perfectly. The anime wasn't really a hit but the song was very, very popular XD

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou #1
Gem of this season. Square Enix and Sunrise know that you don't really need cute girls (well, I'm not really against the idea though XD) to do a great comedy of high schoolers. Best comedy of the season!!
lrZcu.jpg

Still haven't watched Nisemonogatari yet, maybe I'll watch it next week after episode 2 is released...

Aronbafon
A minor marathon starting last week.
Down so far:
Blassreiter
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
FLCL
Witchblade (Just finished)
Coming up:
Magical Girl Madoka Magica
Darker Than Black
Darker Than Black Gemini of the Meteor
Death Note