Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a Tiger boss
Eating oneself is an actually topic on this board isnt it? But anyways i love veggies but i need like steak or something to go with it. I like a balance diet of being fat people. Works all the time. <3

Banned
Eating oneself is an actually topic on this board isnt it? But anyways i love veggies but i need like steak or something to go with it. I like a balance diet of being fat people. Works all the time. <3

BT, you took the words out of my mouth :laugh:

But i was actually able to find a portion of Salmon that was hiding in the corner of my freezer, so it's Fish and pea's for dinner. :buttrock:

Is not impressed right now...
Gobusters looks like the type of Sentai that would be GREAT for a Power Rangers adaptation.

Too bad, at the rate they're going, we won't see it until 2017.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I hate it when it's that time of the month when your running low on food, pay day is still a few days away and all you have to eat is Vegetarian Lasagna that you only have for non-meat eating dinner guests.

Nothing like cheese, tomato sauce, and tofu...:sick:

Man what you need is KASHA! Go look at the bio/vegan food aisle at a decent grocery store and you'll find some kasha, usually with a receipe on it. It'sv a cereal, usually buckwheat, that's been roasted. It's a great meat substitute. The vegetarian place below me makes this delicious plate of mashed sweet potatoes on kasha! It's really really tasty and everybody can enjoy it.

And you really need to stock up on KD and cup noodle :laugh:

Banned
Man what you need is KASHA! Go look at the bio/vegan food aisle at a decent grocery store and you'll find some kasha, usually with a receipe on it. It'sv a cereal, usually buckwheat, that's been roasted. It's a great meat substitute. The vegetarian place below me makes this delicious plate of mashed sweet potatoes on kasha! It's really really tasty and everybody can enjoy it.

And you really need to stock up on KD and cup noodle :laugh:

I'll keep my eye out, though my past experiences with Veggi/Vegan food has been pretty horrid. :laugh:

Maybe i'm too much of a Carnivore. :p

Eye See You
I tried planting an herb garden

rastafarian-smoking-thumb2948526.jpg

My mom almost always has tomatoes in our garden, and frequently cherry tomatoes. I'll think of you the next time we're overloaded with them and are trying to give some away. :laugh:

Same here. I could eat tomatoes like no tomorrow. Salt or mayo, I'll down that ****. I love them.

I hate it when it's that time of the month when your running low on food, pay day is still a few days away and all you have to eat is Vegetarian Lasagna that you only have for non-meat eating dinner guests.

Nothing like cheese, tomato sauce, and tofu...:sick:

Tofu ain't that bad to be honest.

Don't forget your food drops... :laugh:

:laugh:

Much less without meat. :laugh:

Yeah I don't bother trying to convert to vegan. I love meat and will continue to eat meat. Why do you think I'm dating dchoc.

MS needs to eat himself out then... :laugh:

fixed.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Tofu is odd to me in that it tastes like whatever it's cooked in. So I sometimes like it and sometimes don't, depends entirely on what's used to flavor it. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.