The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
If randy Savage does not get inducted into HOF, I'm gonna riot :mad:

I thought Savage was going to be inducted right after Punk ended the match with Swagger using Savage's flying elbow drop.

So Flair is inducted TWICE? And original Horseman Ole Anderson is screwed out of an induction? Who'd he piss off?

Dull Brilliance
So Flair is inducted TWICE? And original Horseman Ole Anderson is screwed out of an induction? Who'd he piss off?

Being inducted into a HoF more than once isn't unheard of. Several people have been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on multiple occasions due to having both prominent solo and group careers. Off the top of my head; John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Paul Simon, Michael Jackson and Eric Clapton among others. Only a matter of time before Ozzy joins that list as Black Sabbath is already in.

In addition to Edge & the Four Horsemen. Mil Mascaras is also a part of the 2012 class. He was announced for the live audience, during their Mexico tour last year.

Last edited:
Eye See You
I thought Savage was going to be inducted right after Punk ended the match with Swagger using Savage's flying elbow drop.

There is no doubt in my mind Savage will be the final announced inductee. But the main inductee this year is our boy Edge.

I guess this would mark Flair as the 1st wrestler to be in there 2 times and it's not really that shocking since he is Ric Flair. But this can be done with other stars as well, hell, Steve Austin with the Hollywood Blondes, Shawn Michaels with the Rockers, etc.

As for Ole Anderson... not sure wtf is going on with that but he should be included in that.

For tag teams I want Demolition in there.

S

scikaiju

Rumor has Ole turned it down. Foe the same reason why he no showed Flair's retirement ceremony from a couple of years ago. Years ago Vince told him he'd never be on WWF programming and didn't want to make a lair out of him.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Am I the only one that feels that Edge's induction into the HoF is a bit rushed? It hasn't even been a year for him yet.

As for Macho Man, I think they will induct him. Whatever was going on between him and Vince must've been squashed. Otherwise, why would they have had him promote their mattel figs a few years back?

I too would like to see Demolition, the Bulldogs, maybe the Hart Foundation(I know Bret's in, but I don't think Jim has been inducted yet). My question is for Demolition: Do you just induct Ax and Smash, or do you include Crush and Mr. Fuji?

S

scikaiju

It does seem a bit soon, but I guess Vince really wanted to thank him for litterally giving his career to the WWE.

Although according to this interview by edge thyat night it was a unanimous vote by the WWE employees and wrestlers http://www.pwinsider.com/article/64...-who-he-wants-to-induct-him-and-more.html?p=1

Ocal asked Edge about the year he had with the retirement and everything. Edge said it was a surreal year. He then said it was a weird year. He said he didn't think he would wind up the year after retirement sitting on a chair with tea cup poodle. Edge then said, "I have a tea cup poodle, Branny, but he's tough." As for the Hall of Fame, Edge said it seemed soon. He thought it was a compliment. Edge said that WWE employees and wrestlers voted, and was told the vote was unanimous, and he then felt more at ease. Edge was asked by Korderas if he was given a choice of who would induct him, and he said he guessed he would be given the choice, and if given the choice, Christian would be the one.

Dull Brilliance
It is kinda soon for Edge to be inducted but as long as he's retired for realsies, I don't have a problem with it.

And if Demoltion were to be inducted it should only be Ax & Smash. That's the iconic team that most of us think of when we hear "Demolition".

Eye See You
It is soon for Edge to be inducted BUT why delay the inevitable?. He is going in there anyway so throw him in as the youngest and celebrate the man's career. #youthinkyouknowme?

Rumor has Ole turned it down. Foe the same reason why he no showed Flair's retirement ceremony from a couple of years ago. Years ago Vince told him he'd never be on WWF programming and didn't want to make a lair out of him.

What is the story with Ole and Vinnie Mac?.

I too would like to see Demolition, the Bulldogs, maybe the Hart Foundation(I know Bret's in, but I don't think Jim has been inducted yet). My question is for Demolition: Do you just induct Ax and Smash, or do you include Crush and Mr. Fuji?

Demolition is the tag team I want in the HoF this year. Infact I think it is long overdue and they should have been in there long before the Road Warriors considering they had more of an impact in WWF than LoD ever did.

Fuji, Ax, and Smash. That is all.

S

scikaiju

What is the story with Ole and Vinnie Mac?.

Had to do a little research since I know it had to be more than what I originally said. Apparently Ole is still pissed Vince went national back in the 80s and killed the old territories. And from various forums comments I've read he turned into a bitter old man, having issues with Vince and Hogan but guys like Ric and Tully as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.