This. Saga needs to be released.
49080.jpg

Also, King, Queen, Bishop and Rook Fangires would be awesome.

I'd also buy Utopia, the NEVER Dopants,

I'm A Djinn
Im pretty sure Saga's happening so Im glad for you.

The Fangires, probably around the same time they make the Royal Club Undead, T_T.

Really? I thought that was an old prototype. I'd be very excited if Saga is released.

I'm A Djinn
It's just that regular Kiva isnt even out yet so the possibility of Saga is still pretty good.

Human/civilian toku characters. Theres too many to mention *cough* Kouga *cough* but all of them are pretty much impossible.

Is that like being retarded?
Human/civilian toku characters. Theres too many to mention *cough* Kouga *cough* but all of them are pretty much impossible.
I would kill each and every single one of you and make a fort from your still wet bones for Ichijou or JEAN shf :)

All Decade's Fault
Okay, let me try some along the lines of crazy:
- Skullman (Anime/modern version)
- Gundam Pilots - I would so Fraggin kill for figures of Banagher Links or Camille Vidan, dammit....
- SHOCKER COMBAT MEN -- EEEEEEE!!!!!

Irregular Hunter
Would wanted *figures* count as well? I'd love to see new stuff from Yu Yu Hakusho, in any form if done right. I'd take (SH?) Figuarts, Figma, or Revoltech.

It's just that regular Kiva isnt even out yet so the possibility of Saga is still pretty good.

Has there ever been an official word on this? They made a project BM Ankh, which means they at least have the rights to use his likeness for figures, and I don't see why they couldn't write into the actors contracts that they're signing away their likeness to be used on toys, etc. We see that happening with most sports, movies and wrestling, etc

If they're not doing it, I'd guess it's simply because there's not much demand for it.. which is too bad.

Also, I think it's a bit hasty to be listing Sentai figures as toys we might never get. It's going to be slow, sure.. but we're going to see Zyuranger figuarts, eventually (I'd actually guess that they would be high up on their list, probably right after Deka and Magi).

Shyni
Here goes (some were already mentioned earlier):

• Rose Orphenoch
    [*]Utopia Dopant
    [*]SKULLMAN
    [*]G1 (from that S.I.C. Hero Saga)