In Justice, We Trust!
I found the backpack in Spencer's and was like 'why not' 8D;; as for Rita, her face amused me.

The tiny pin head cracks me up. It's like she's been hanging out with the shrunken head guy from the end of Beetlejuice. :laugh:

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Picked up the Samurai Mega Blade at Wal-Mart. Only $19, thought it'd be around $23.

Amazing AMAZING toy. Even though it's early in the year, it's already my favorite toy of 2012.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
The first official toy haul of the year. Got some things off my wish list finally. Just a few more to go then I think I'm gonna be good for a while....that is a huge lie as we all know it!

405968_619670967668_41701669_32758603_874799261_n.jpg

Makai Kadou Garo and Zero thanks to crazedjustice888 for the hook up! SHFiguarts Super Saiyan Vegeta from amazon.com.

So far so good. Sticking with the list to keep from impulsively buying unneeded things!

Last edited:

Transformers Prime > JPN Release > Deluxes/Decepticons:
x2 Megatron-{Online Store: Robotkingdom.com}

Lego > VIP Exclusive(s):
x1 #10230 Mini Modulars-{Store: The Lego Store}

Lego Minifigures > Series #6:
x2 #8827 Random Lego Minifigure(s)-{Store: The Lego Store}

Lego Ninjago:
x1 #5000030 Kendo Jay (2012)-{Store: The Lego Store}

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-09-12.jpg

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Two recent haul:

SHFiguart Den-o Climax Form!
climax.jpg

Not playing much with him until I solidify his tiny little antenna with clear nail polish, those things could snap just my looking at them o.o

and just today picked up this beauty of a mint-in-box set at the post office:
zomgbeastwars.jpg

It's frickin' huge! Each toy is the size of a DOTM Voyager! I didn't expect that!

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
It's frickin' huge! Each toy is the size of a DOTM Voyager! I didn't expect that!

If I remember correctly, Depth Charge was an Ultra Class toy & Inferno was a Mega Class. And both are pretty damn fun toys, congrats!

PARTY HARD
1001685m.jpg

+figma BRS 2035 (Black★Rock Shooter: THE GAME) - Good Smile - AmiAmi

Two Black★Rock Shooters?! What will happen in Toyroom SOS now?!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
If I remember correctly, Depth Charge was an Ultra Class toy & Inferno was a Mega Class. And both are pretty damn fun toys, congrats!

Well it's 'transmetal inferno' which I think was released as Scavenger in the US but the two pack was cheaper than a Depthcharge on his own o.o so I figured why not!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
that's really MINT in box, look at the corners.

Apparently yes it was oppened previously though I don't know how you can tell from that picture o.o

anyway I'm not a 'in-box' collector, I was gonna open up that sucker anyway and I'd rather not deprived some obsessive collector of an unopened toy if I don't have to (plus opened toy are usually cheaper :p ).