Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Come to Los Angeles and hang out with me then, lol. :p

Challenge accepted!

I plan on heading to California this coming summer just to hang out with people I've met and people I wanna meet. People like you, Blade Dancer, and my good friend bleachken22.

The queston is...where in Cali should I go...

Super Moderator
Challenge accepted!

I plan on heading to California this coming summer just to hang out with people I've met and people I wanna meet. People like you, Blade Dancer, and my good friend bleachken22.

Los Angeles... and if you're hanging out with me, be prepared to eat. :p

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Your family is full of win. :anime:

In my sister's defense, she did facepalm when she saw what we were watching. Literally. :laugh:

My dad (who I tend to blame most of my eccentricities on) wanted to go on record that he has no idea where my PR/toku/Japanese-tv-in-general obsession came from and that he had nothing to do with it. :loltongue:

Challenge accepted!

Lots to see in LA. :thumbs:

Like a Tiger boss
I have a good friend that lives in cali. She says she lives an hour away from LA actually. Ive heard so many good things about it. Id totally love to go and just see how it is someday. I think it would be tons of fun. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.