Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Type Person
I'm gonna say Psychic Lover, the songs in the previews sound like his songs

Sometimes Yoffy composes songs for other people, so just because it sounds like their kind of song, doesn't automatically mean it's going to be.

I'd rather Psychic Lover sing the ending song, actually. That hasn't happened lately...

I'm surprised that I actually have an opinion on Psychic Lover. I don't follow Japanese bands at all.

I have however been watching sentai since 2004 with Dekaranger. That's where I became familiar with Psychic Lover.

For me i'm tired of Psychic lover

Dekaranger- Op
Magiranger- Lyrics by Psychic Lover
Boukenger- Ending

Gekiranger-Lyrics by Psychic Lover

Go-onger- Probably something

Shinkenger- Op

Goseiger-Super Goseiger theme

Gokaiger-"Kaizoku Gattai! Gokaioh" by Psychic Lover

Why should they..they don't have freaking glasses as the morphers. Just a visor you look through.

Only thing is...will the henshin effects be as ugly as JF's. Especially when the helmet is formed. lol

I don't even think it's that, judging by the pictures they originally showed for the toys, it seems the "sunglasses" that come out on the show will just be a special effect, a big light that comes out the wrist changer in the shape of glasses infront of their faces. The toy obviously uses a bit of plastic that pops up instead.

So yeah.. totally different from what Power Rangers did.

You Need A Mint
I'm surprised that I actually have an opinion on Psychic Lover. I don't follow Japanese bands at all.

I have however been watching sentai since 2004 with Dekaranger. That's where I became familiar with Psychic Lover.

For me i'm tired of Psychic lover

Dekaranger- Op
Magiranger- Lyrics by Psychic Lover
Boukenger- Ending

Gekiranger-Lyrics by Psychic Lover

Go-onger- Probably something

Shinkenger- Op

Goseiger-Super Goseiger theme

Gokaiger-"Kaizoku Gattai! Gokaioh" by Psychic Lover

Psychic Lover didn't sing anything from Go-Onger

Project R is like the rap label Young Money. The singers are individual but on rare occasions do group songs.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't even think it's that, judging by the pictures they originally showed for the toys, it seems the "sunglasses" that come out on the show will just be a special effect, a big light that comes out the wrist changer in the shape of glasses infront of their faces. The toy obviously uses a bit of plastic that pops up instead.

So yeah.. totally different from what Power Rangers did.

Oh so it's like that. Hmmm, you sure?

Project R is like the rap label Young Money. The singers are individual but on rare occasions do group songs.

Yup, pretty much.

Nice to finally have a promo.

Ah It will be good to finally have a normal sentai again, not a fanservice fanfic.

Some kind of Beast mode
Nice to finally have a promo.

Ah It will be good to finally have a normal sentai again, not a fanservice fanfic.

Yea, I'm looking forward to this cool-off period. Hopefully, there will be great things to come. Great things meaning story-wise and character-wise. lol

At this point I want to see how the Buddy Roids act and the importance they have.

If they are like Bomper, Datas, Tac, Navi.... I will be sad.

I hope they are more like that one Female robot or act like heros themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.