Can't decide how to pose figures...
Just popped in to say: :disappoin
I don't know why I bother watching Dr. Who any more, since Tennat left and RTD the show just hit one low after another.

Where are people getting the idea that RTD is not well received? Most people I know (IRL) Wish Tennant and RTD hadn't of left. I was looking forward to the new series 5 as Blink was one of my favourite episodes but &*%# me it's been bad.

Chief HJU News Editor
Actually, no. I work most of the day so I don't get to watch much tv, nor do I have time to DL shows. If I do dl shows, they sit there until I finally get around to them. I barely caught up with Fourze and GARO. Is it as dark as Jekyll...or in that style?

If you enjoy Moffat, then you'll definitely enjoy it.

Skreeong!
Just popped in to say: :disappoin
I don't know why I bother watching Dr. Who any more, since Tennat left and RTD the show just hit one low after another.
Explain please.

Where are people getting the idea that RTD is not well received? Most people I know (IRL) Wish Tennant and RTD hadn't of left. I was looking forward to the new series 5 as Blink was one of my favourite episodes but &*%# me it's been bad.

While I liked RTD, I could also see the faults in his writing, such as mentioned before (Farting aliens, the end of time, the doctor being a sad, vengeful god). It also sucked to see Tennant go as he is my favorite Doctor, but I was glad he left while he was still popular and by his own decision rather then when people got tired of him and was forced out.

As for Smith's seasons, I think they are great, my only problem WAS the New Daleks, but i got used to them pretty quick. they are also the seasons my friends got into who, which is pretty sweet in my case because now I say "Don't Blink" and they chuckle and know what I'm talking about, It's awesome!:buttrock:

I can go on and on about how Moffat takes my brain and makes sweet, sweet love to it, but i guess I'll end it here, If you don't like it don't watch it, do something better with your time instead of sitting and watching a show that doesn't do it for you anymore. Doctor Who for me personally, is the best Sci-Fi show in the universe.

You must have forgotten:

Master Is Hungry

He FLEW.
He came back to life like a genie and your problem was that he flew?
Doctor Who is a kids programme? Let's make the Master eat human flesh! Perfect Christmas time programming!
But look at Moffat's stuff? It's way darker than most of the 9th and 10th doctors. The scariest the 9th got was a little British boy in a gas mask.
The special was alright. Not quite as good as A Christmas Carol. I just wish there was more time to flesh out the "Narnia" they were in.
Wanted to see the Doctor punching the **** out of a talking lion too huh? The classic Jesus metaphor vs. the science metaphor.

Personally I don't care about RTD or Moffat. I just like Tennant over Smith.

Thus far, there have been 4 Classic Dr. Who action figure sets released in the last month. 3 more will arrive next week.

Released:
Caves of Androzani (Peri and Sharaz Jek 2-pack)
Invasion of Time( Leela and Sontaran Stor 2-pack)
Keeper of Traken (Melkur, Decayed Master, Master's Tardis, 4th Doc)
Image of the Fendahl (Fendahleen infant and adult, skull, pedastal, Leela)

Next Week:
Enemies of the 1st Doctor (10th Planet Cyberman, Roboman, Dalek)
The Chase (2 Daleks, Mechonoid)
Enemies of the 3rd Doctor (Auton, Omega, Drashig)

Now, since we are about halfway through the Classic Who toy storm, here is where my collection is at so far.

First, the 1st/2nd Doc shelf was re-arranged, allowing for more room on Hartnell's side for Daleks, Cyberman, Roboman, and Mechonoid.

DSCN0753.jpg

Next up, I expanded the 3rd Doc shelf into 2 shelves. This first one is where I will put the Auton, Omega, and Drashig toys.

DSCN0764.jpg

Next we have the second 3rd Doc shelf, with backdrop from the Time Warrior set.

DSCN0754.jpg

Had to expand the 4th Doc display to THREE shelves.

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

The rest of these are pretty much the same. This is how I currently have them arranged:

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

Chief HJU News Editor
He came back to life like a genie and your problem was that he flew?

Thank you very much, I managed to repress that scene. Jesus Christ, what the **** were they thinking? Someone must have thought I should really tell Russell this is the worst idea he's ever had, I have to stop him whatever it takes.

But look at Moffat's stuff? It's way darker than most of the 9th and 10th doctors. The scariest the 9th got was a little British boy in a gas mask.

Kids are scary, you can't punch a kid in the face like a random monster of the week.

Thank you very much, I managed to repress that scene. Jesus Christ, what the **** were they thinking? Someone must have thought I should really tell Russell this is the worst idea he's ever had, I have to stop him whatever it takes.

Russell T Davies seemed to have developed a bit of "Executive Producer Victorious"

Moffat responded to the ratings on the Christmas special

steven_moffat Steven Moffat

Ahh, bless - only the BBC would skew their ratings news report to downgrade their own show! YOU can laugh - I've got two shows with them!

Some claim that this is the BBC sending a message to Moffat

"Hey the show is #4 in the ratings. Get it back up!"

Over the past few months it's been sounding like he WANTS to get fired