Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Ore, Sanjou!
Why is the water switch Cockney?

because in Japan, water is said as "uotaa" in katakana rather than "wataa"

also, as far as the generic sound goes, after some video watching and experimentation, that seems to only apply to the two leg sockets, not either of the arm sockets

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
New scans

- The shadow is obviously the Meteor Switch.
fourze303a.jpg

fourze304a.jpg

fourze305a.jpg

For your information, Switch 27 is Screw, 29 is a shovel but it's still called Scoop. Meteor uses the Elek Switch into the driver in the series, I don't think that will work in the toy, unless they made a generic Limit Break sound like the Fourze weapons.

Last edited:
Astro Switch Set 1 and 2 sure got pretty cheap @ Hobby Search.

Shame I bought mine 2 wks prior. But it ws a pretty sweet deal back then as well.

Just didnt see them brining it down that mch more.

They must have really overstocked.

Cant wait to get more switches though.

^_^

Yeah the shop near where I live has tons of switch set 1 - 3s, and a **** load of Magic Hands.......... =_+ and quite alot of O medal Holders...... I feel tempted to buy 1 or maybe 2 more if they ever go on clearance =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Gold Switches KITTTAAAAAAA~
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG_0kVTAlQ0"]?????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Clear Switches: Parachute, Chainsaw, Hopping
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGV5XDrRiqw"]???????????????? 7.8.9????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

I just realised Hopping has the generic Switch On sound effect as well.

I'd think chainsaw & hopping would make a bad combo haha! While I Like the looks of the clear ones I also think it takes away from that of of the ones that are made clear like fire ect :)

Otaku University Student
Wait, shouldn't the shovel one be Scoop and not Scope?

Can't decide how to pose figures...
:O_O: Decade is that you? Maybe all hope isn't lost! :thumbs:

Definitely getting 27 switch. Don't know why it's called Screw though, it's actually a propeller. Hopefully it doesn't have a generic sound but I think it will.

Ore, Sanjou!
Wait, shouldn't the shovel one be Scoop and not Scope?

it is. its a mistranslation

I refer you two to these posts I made a little while back:

~snip~

also, the first post should be updated with #23 Water #24 Medical #25 Pen and #29 Schop(the dutch word for spade or shovel)

no, actually. the katakana spelling is sukoppu, which can be romanized to Schop, where as Scoop would be sukuupu

though I honestly don't know why they didn't just call it the shovel switch

in fact, I've seen the word "scoop" translated to japanese as "sukuupu", so that switch can't be "scoop"

so that being said, Schop is likely going to be the word that will be used

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Alright, just to clear some things up...

The switch is "スコップ". To romanize it, it's spelt sukoppu.

Google Translate translates the above into Scoop. My dictionary also says that the above reading is Scoop.

According to my dictionary, Scope would be sukoopu, which would look like â€スコープâ€.

Though the spelling DOES in fact come from the dutch word Schop (a lot of Japanese katakana words come from the dutch roots), and it's the word that they primarily use for shovels, which they also call scoops.

In a nutshell, everyone's right in one way or another. Basing it off my dictionaries, it will most likely be called Scoop, providing it ever pops up romanized.