The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Artist
RAW was okay tonight. There wasn't much memorable moments for me. I did enjoy the opening segment as that clearly showed to the world that Punk, Bryan, and Ryder are the future of the WWE. Throw in the heels in Miz, Del Rio, and Ziggler in there too and they are also the future. The tag team main event match was okay too and nice to see the faces win again.

I wonder if John Cena is now feuding with Mark Henry and the returning Kane. It looks like it to me since Kane has unfinished business with Henry. By the way, I loved the fans chant of "Sexual Chocolate" during Henry's walk to the ring. It even got Jerry Lawler to crack up. Lol...

Cody Rhodes continues his winning streak defeating Santino and Alicia Fox picked up a quick win over Beth Phoenix. Huh? Alicia botched her move and gave Phoenix a little bruise on her face. Good job Alicia. This Divas division is a joke now.

Dull Brilliance
Very fun Raw last night.

It was great seeing Punk & Bryan together as champs. A sight that will never get old. I couldn't care less about Ryder but he did earn his moment so whatevs.

I'm glad the main event ended with Daniel Bryan getting the win for his team. I'm still worried that he's going to end up with a lame duck title reign like Jack Swagger did but at least for the first night, they allowed me to enjoy the illusion of the Best in the World (Bryan had that nick long before Punk) being the top dog in the WWE.

Eye See You
63077607.jpg

n/s
Based on the spoilers, the match between Bully Ray and Abyss at Genesis will be Monster's Ball match and Abyss will rejoin Immortal if he loses. I wonder who is the masked person that attacked Mickie James?

Status
Not open for further replies.