Power Rangers 2012-2013 News Thread - Production on hold until 2012

It's Judgement Time!
Here's the new rangers for 2012. It's gonna be called Ancient Legends:
goseigerposes.jpg

To compete and go for the female demographic , they have chosen to go along the path of Sailor Moon and cast five women in the roles.

The Link

Marcia-The outgoing teenage girl who discovers her father is Jason and has to bring together the daughters of the other first rangers . She has a pslit personality which likes to be a boy, so she becomes a fearless warrior .Red.

Erica- the nerdy shy girl who loves to play DDR. Blue.

Samantha- The masculine tomboy who loves to play dirty. Secretly loves to be a pretty pretty girl .Black.

Jessica- A tough girl who loves to fight others and never gives up.Yellow

Eva- The Valley girl. Pink.

Despite the obvious joke, I loved Sailor Moon growing up so I would actually like that premise..

From what I can tell, the sailor moon manga is still going, (and apparently Pluto is still a sailor senshi lol). So you should probably go with that instead.

Despite the obvious joke, I loved Sailor Moon growing up so I would actually like that premise..

I as thinking actually of another rumor where they'd be from separate planets raised like the Flashman and in fact borrow from its story /plot with the mix of the Sailor Moon premise. Sailor Moon was a hit ,why not an all female PR?

You could play on the mystery of their identities to the viewer and to the people/monsters and even disguise their voices as male until they are the twist.

From what I can tell, the sailor moon manga is still going, (and apparently Pluto is still a sailor senshi lol). So you should probably go with that instead.

As far as I know, Sailor Moon's been done with since 1997. The new manga released there in 2003 and here in 2011/12 is just a "remastered" version than anything new.