Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

They could have handled the anniversary gimmick better certainly, but imo it seems like the anniversary thing was a very much late addition to gokaiger. The show probably originally was just a One-Piece Super Sentai show before they tacked on the anniversary aspect onto it figuring it'll up the ratings like what happened with Decade.

The lack of attempt to deeply integrate the two aspects of the show I think probably did hurt as did the lack of spectacle.

Boot to the Head!!
I'm not sure where the complaints are coming from...this has been, far and away, my favorite Super Sentai series in years! All of the blasts from the past, clever references, a handful of wink-and-a-nods to Power Rangers.... :D

If I had the resources/skill to do this myself, I would, but as my fanvid-abilities are non-existent, is there anyone out there who could make a vid featuring all of the legendary warrior intros(i.e., they introduce themselves and their costumed form briefly appears over them)...that'd be a big hit for me, at least!

I'm not sure where the complaints are coming from...this has been, far and away, my favorite Super Sentai series in years! All of the blasts from the past, clever references, a handful of wink-and-a-nods to Power Rangers.... :D

If I had the resources/skill to do this myself, I would, but as my fanvid-abilities are non-existent, is there anyone out there who could make a vid featuring all of the legendary warrior intros(i.e., they introduce themselves and their costumed form briefly appears over them)...that'd be a big hit for me, at least!

I totally agree with you man!! I've watched all the episodes so far I'm enjoying a lot and I'm hoping they give the series a good end to top it all off.

Regarding with the ratings couldn't be due to the fact that maybe people are watching it over the internet or they only broadcasting the show on the wrong time for people to watch?? Correct I'm if wrong because i don't know to much about tv ratings, I'm just making assumptions

Kuuguitar

This is pretty much the point Lynx and NeonZ highlight. It's a series that's certainly going to go down a fan favorite, but one that didn't capture the core demographic Toei is aiming for, toy sales aside.

Red DS Ranger!
Aww no gif of the Green Gokai Change? [HIDE]I kid of course.[/HIDE]

This episode was amazing! I really enjoyed the uses of the non-team specific Gokai changes and I'd wish they would do it more often, it's just pure eye-candy!

Lurker

Toei wasn't exactly paying a nod to PR. That's what the Gokaiger adaptation is for.

always henshining'
43 - what was the amazing song playing when Don made his entrance ?
that was just a beautiful and old school moment

it is definitely a fan favorite, here is the only place where i see complaining and i visit tons of forums and communities in four languages :laugh:
i dont get the dumb fixation over ratings here either but whatever *shrugs* someone call Toei and ask if they are sad with their biggest financial success in Sentai since 2003 :laugh: