The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Artist
TLC thoughts:

Zack Ryder defeats Dolph Ziggler. It was a long time coming and I'm glad Ryder got this win. The crowd popped big time for him and now there are many possible guys he can feud with for the US Title. I really believe this means that Ziggler will move on to the main event level.

Air Boom defeats Epico and Primo. I didn't really care about this match. The WWE never explained Bourne's absence and they should've lost their Tag Titles for not defending it in a 30-day span. I remember that rule being used back in the old days.

Tables Match-Randy Orton defeats Wade Barrett. The match was okay but I did liked the way how the match ended. Orton hit a nice RKO on a jumping Barrett onto the table. I wonder if their feud has ended though.

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix defeats Kelly Kelly. Man, I really feel like Beth's title reign is going nowhere. It's not as entertaining as Michelle McCool's title reign.

Sledgehammer Ladder Match-Triple H defeats Kevin Nash. This match was okay too but I have to admit, it was better than I had thought. No where good as their match at Bad Blood 2003. Nash botched Hunter's Pedigree attempt as well. Lol...

Sheamus defeats Jack Swagger. Nothing to say here. Sheamus continues to just keep winning and Swagger is the newest RAW jobber.

Chairs Match-Big Show defeats Mark Henry. This was a quick match and it was boring. I think Show's hand has to hurt from the finisher though. Then, mah boy D. Bryan cashes in his briefcase and wins the World Heavyweight Title! Awesome moment here and I'm glad for him. But he has just made himself look like a hypocrite. Wonder what goes on from here.

Intercontinental Title Match-Cody Rhodes defeats Booker T. I knew Rhodes was going over here. He's the future. Booker T looked great and in shape.

Triple Threat TCL Match-CM Punk defeats The Miz and Alberto Del Rio. This match was cool and I liked some of the spots the guys had. I liked the handcuff conflict of Punk and liked how he got rid of before he won the title. Ricardo Rodriguez took a sick sacrifice onto the tables too. I think he was supposed to go through both tables but only fell onto one of them.

TLC was an okay show. It had it's moments and there were some great bumps especially Ricardo Rodriguez's sacrifice. I give it a 6/10. One more reminder, there was NO John Cena sighting at all. The Cena haters have gotten their wish for one PPV.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Good PPV tonight. Only gripes were the HHH/Nash match, and the finish to the Orton/Barret match. It was a weak, typical finish that I had already seen at Summer Slam.

Heroes are forever
Where the hell is Kane? Oh no, he's going to enter into a program with Cena, isn't he? Oh crap...

Kudos to Zack and Bryan. Nice to see Zack won, he deserves it.
Bryan... let's see what happens on SD!, Big Show didn't stand up, will you take the title away from Bryan again, WWE? If that does happen I'll be glad, because I can see what's going to be the end result.

Throwing Some Justice!
2011 has been a great year for mainstream wrestling. What better to end the year with Punk, Bryan, and Roode holding the big titles! **** Yeah! :buttrock: :castlerock:

Eye See You
I'm pissed Ziggler lost the title as I've been impressed with this guy lately (on the same level as Roode). But WWE did this title win the right way, with long time build up for Ryder, none of that over the night bullshit they've been doing with the IC and US titles for years.

Daniel Bryan just ain't World champion to me. He's a great wrestler but his gimmick needs some sort of tweak. Once that goes down then I'll be happy.

Orton needs a fucking heel turn badly. Punk is pretty much the top 2 babyface next to Cena. So WWE please give RKO what he deserves.

Orton is WWE's back up guy if Cena gets injured so unless another guy can become a big time face then don't expect that any time soon.

Anti-Anti
I'm pissed Ziggler lost the title as I've been impressed with this guy lately (on the same level as Roode). But WWE did this title win the right way, with long time build up for Ryder, none of that over the night bullshit they've been doing with the IC and US titles for years.

Daniel Bryan just ain't World champion to me. He's a great wrestler but his gimmick needs some sort of tweak. Once that goes down then I'll be happy.

Orton is WWE's back up guy if Cena gets injured so unless another guy can become a big time face then don't expect that any time soon.

Ziggler's going to win the Royal Rumble or face Punk for the title there I bet my life on it.
DBD has great character . . . you just need to go on wwe.com to see it shine, I'm thinking its going to get some tweaking with the way he took the title. First Time he cashed it in was understandable since he was angry at Mark , this time he needs to explain.

Eye See You
Ziggler's going to win the Royal Rumble or face Punk for the title there I bet my life on it.

I'm down for it. Ziggler vs. Punk > Rock vs. Cena.

DB has great character . . . you just need to go on wwe.com to see it shine, I'm thinking its going to get some tweaking with the way he took the title. First Time he cashed it in was understandable since he was angry at Mark , this time he needs to explain.

That's the problem. I shouldn't need to go to a website to see his character shine. I should be seeing it weekly on SmackDown & Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.