Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I wonder if Gentaro complaining about not being allowed to sing is a joke on the fact that he's not singing the show's ending themes... :laugh:

I always had the feeling that Gentarou (and his actor for that matter) has a terrible singing voice.

Kuuguitar
A surprisingly excellent episode of Fourze!

- We finally discover the true goal of the Horoscopes, to create the rest of the Zodiac and complete the set. And it basically confirms that the only Horoscopes active currently are the Leo, Libra, Virgo, and Scorpio Zodiarts and most likely all work at the school in some form. So I guess instead of Horoscopes replacing each other in the opening, they'll just add them to the group shot when they're created. I wonder if we'll ever have all 12 together?

- Perseus is an interesting character, he has the selfish reasons for doing what he does that Pryxis had but generally doesn't seem as bad. I don't think he's going to become a new Horoscope as we would've known about a new one by now but I am interested to see where his story goes from here.

- So Sonoda has been Scorpio since she was a teenager? One has to wonder how long they've been doing this... maybe they're original experiments were more secluded and only now have they started to do more public tests with the Switches?

- So with Rocket and Drill gone, Fourze no longer has his signature switch or his Rider Kick. It's nice to see that the Double Limit Break had some consequences to its use so as to give it more meaning if it's ever used again. I wonder how long it will be until the Switches come back?

- Poor poor Ohsugi.... just can't ever catch a break, and all to amuse us with your antics and failed attempts to get Sonoda to notice you. I kinda want him to become Cancer purely for the comedy of it all. Can you imagine Ohsugi as an effective Horoscope? Would the Horoscopes even want him in the group? Though it would be quite meta to make the butt monkey of this series the butt monkey monster of the entire Kamen Rider series as a whole.

- Meteor looks awesome. And his Rider Punch puts all others to shame, by punching with a giant planet. Though I'm calling it that he'll eventually get a Rider Kick, if only for he and Fourze to do a Double Rider Kick in the series at least once.

- Movie War Megamax still looks awesome. With all the OOO combos fighting and the debut of Super Tatoba and Rocket State.

- Can't wait for Fourze's first fight with Libra and Meteor's debut!

First Galaxies as Shuriken in TTGL then Meteor punching with planets. :castlerock::castlerock:

I love that song. It seems with the new producer much like W they are bringing in popular bands to do their songs!

Er, W and Fourze have the same producer... :eyebrow:

Welcome
I always had the feeling that Gentarou (and his actor for that matter) has a terrible singing voice.

At first, I was a little mad and then heard him and realized it was the right decision to not make him sing.Same with Shotaro.But Philip had a good voice in W.Shame they never had a duet song with an auto-tuned Shotaro.

The Meteor has landed
So......did anyone noticed that they reused parts of the Simlodon Dopant suit for Sonoda's old Zodiart form?:

[HIDE]
overtimekamenriderfourz.jpg

SmilodonDopant.jpg

[/HIDE]

So right after the final events of Kamen Rider Blade, Tachibana-san became a principal at AGHS as well as a villain:laugh:

He was tired of being tricked by the villains and decided he wanted to be the trickster.

I think the death of his girlfriend, his inadvertently causing the apocalypse, having to deal with Mutsuki, and Kenzaki turning into an Undead caused Tachibana to just say "Screw it, I'm joining the bad guys. They always seem less messed up".

Status
Not open for further replies.