Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you gonna call?
I'd say it's closer to RyuuseiOh - a Red-exclusive mecha that does the giant fights for a good chunk of the first part of the show.
GekiTohja for the looks, RyuuSeiOh for the concept, that's OK.

Some filming photo of Gobuster Ace. Is this first time mecha battle is done outside of the studio? Seems the enemy missing the upper body part.
400410.jpg

Is part of the enemy missing, or is he just fighting, like, an evil sentient crane, all Keitai Sousakan-7 styles?

Check out Boukenger's Daibouken first fight. That was shot outside for a few scenes

Go-busterAce is battling with the legs of the monster. The rest of the monster will be CGI'd in.

I'm just assuming if the mosnter upper body will be in cgi or whatever it is, it will be tall and Ace will be shorter due to not fully combine yet.

What's with the tachi? Is it so hard to just say names? You're making things harder for yourself and people speaking Japlish looks so desperate and fake! :/

Sorry, I was too lazy to try and remember all the Bangai Heroes. I don't actually talk like that, I was just being lazy.

Minato Ascending
Looks like Gobuster Ace will not be fully CGI, and that can only be a good thing.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Wow, I didn't know that they actually filmed anything outisde, but that's definately pretty clever how they're doing it. You can tell just from that photo that the size illusion works pretty damn well.

EDIT: On second hand, though, I can't tell if those are real buildings in the background, or fake & part of the set...

Eye See You
Looks like Gobuster Ace will not be fully CGI, and that can only be a good thing.

Thank God.

The first fight of the Shugozyu Tyrannosaurus was filmed outside and it was gorgeous, one of my favorite Super Sentai mecha fights of all times. It looks even better on DVD, I believe they might have done some restoring from the original film.

A classic mecha fight scene. :buttrock:

There are actually 3 Sixth in Hurricanger

Gouraijers are the first Sixths since they don't count as official members of Hurricanger IIRC

Shurikenger is as the Sixth since he isn't part of the team as well.

Gokaiger just made Hurricanger and Gouraijers as one whole team to fit the 5 Team Criteria, while Shurikenger is counted as the official Sixth.

Crazy theory here. Gouraijers are the fourth and the fifth. Shurikenger is the sixth.

Sixth is short hand for big new extra ranger half way through. I just lump DekaMaster-tachi and Signalman-tachi in. AbareKiller is a sixth. DekaBreak is a sixth. Go-On Silver and Gold are sixths.

Abarekiller is the fifth.

And Go-on Silver and Gold are sixth and seventh...

And if we follow that theory, Green Sai and Black Bison in Liveman were the first "sixth" (man all those ordinal numbers are confusing), before Burai in Zyuranger...

Just saying...

Now a question to you guys. On Dekaranger, concerning Dekabrea I tend to refer to the big VI (6) on his suit. Dekamaster is 10 (100).

Although, I never got if Dekabright chest emblem should be read VII or VIII (7 or 8). http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lLsdaCVk3...f3_6U5M/s1600/mishi-044-kamenriderchalice.jpg

If you look at the V, it's golden, so I have two theories: you only take the golden bars in account, making it VII or you also take in account the big grey bar, making it VIII. VII makes more sense though.

Dekagold is another big ??

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9be0YkAZ4sE/TRM-ACQrLfI/AAAAAAAACwU/HTMpo_6Lajk/s1600/DekaGold.jpg

Is it a X (10) ? Or do you count the black on the arm, making it a XI (11) ??

Dekaswan is just whatever she is, IMO...no numbers here...right ? Or do you see a pattern on the suit ?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
*Facepalm*

He didn't really mean what number they were introduced, apparently (since the sixth ranger additions were the first ones to really do this) any ranger who joins the team after the first story arc is called a "sixth" referancing the fact that they were handled as a sixth ranger usually is/was.

Honestly, I just refer to them as Auxiliary Rangers since that's pretty much what they are & it's less confusing that way.

Dekabreak's suit says 6, Dekabright's says 7 & Dekagold says 10. Dekamaster's says 100... for some odd reason & I don't think Dekaswan's says anything at all, unless you can find an 8 or 9 in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.