I was wondering, when does premium bandai charge for pre orders, when ordered or when shipped, because the middleman I use charges when they are charged?

Shyni
So, what material will these be made of? Is it just plain playing card stuff, or will they use more sturdy material?

I was wondering, when does premium bandai charge for pre orders, when ordered or when shipped, because the middleman I use charges when they are charged?
They charge before shipping. It's a pre-order.

I counted up the total number of rouze cards in the series and I only get 135,

52(all 4 suits)+52(all proper blanks)+2(category ace blank, common blank)+2(both jokers)+1(wild)+4(unsuited garren's queen, chalice's 10 and jack, and leangle's jack)+13(king blade cards)+1(gold background change spider)+8 (missing ace change/mighty, vanity blank, sealed Amane)=135

leaving 38 cards

maybe there are holo versions of some like the Ace/K/Q/J if those 25 listed were multiples
even though including non suited and the missing ace cards and the alternate change spider is 23
and the other 13 might be holo multiples of the blade king cards so there are 2 left unknown

Last edited:
K

KamenRiderBritannia

I counted up the total number of rouze cards in the series and I only get 135,

52(all 4 suits)+52(all proper blanks)+2(category ace blank, common blank)+2(both jokers)+1(wild)+4(unsuited garren's queen, chalice's 10 and jack, and leangle's jack)+13(king blade cards)+1(gold background change spider)+8 (missing ace change/mighty, vanity blank, sealed Amane)=135

leaving 38 cards

maybe there are holo versions of some like the Ace/K/Q/J if those 25 listed were multiples
even though including non suited and the missing ace cards and the alternate change spider is 23
and the other 13 might be holo multiples of the blade king cards so there are 2 left unknown

Perhaps a card exclusive to tis set for the Navy Joker (Kenzaki as a Joker Undead), maybe even some for the Trial Undead just for the sake of it?

Also, refresh my memory. Where did we see unsuited versions of some of them (like the 4 u mentioned above?)

Last edited by a moderator:
the unsuited cards were when a rider sealed a card not from his suite and it had a blank symbol in the corner and an uncolored background in the card image, like when chalice sealed garren's queen it had a generic symbol in the corner and no background color but when it was given to garren it flashed his symbol and changed to a normal suited card, the same with chalice's jack, and leangle's jack and when leangle sealed chalice's 10 after releasing it with his category 10, remote before it was re-released and then resealed by chalice.

210782320.1.jpg

59.jpg

54.jpg

53.jpg

Last edited: