Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Reading the fine print at the bottom (via google translate) it seems to think that you basically apply for the lottery via email, and they tell you if you won before your item gets shipped to you. Is that actually what it's saying, Nere?

Supaidaman!
You need to contact a middleman of your choice for it. Considering the price of the other premium bandai stuff this ain't too bad.

Please point me in the direction of such a middleman. Right now.

私の占いは当たる
Reading the fine print at the bottom (via google translate) it seems to think that you basically apply for the lottery via email, and they tell you if you won before your item gets shipped to you. Is that actually what it's saying, Nere?

It looks like first you order the set, then you fill out the form on this page to enter the drawing. You need an account on their site to fill out the application.
The autograph is one card with all 4 of their signatures on it.

Please point me in the direction of such a middleman. Right now.
EX_Japan riderProxy and Okinawa all have sticky threads on this section with such services. Take your pick. :thumbs:

Shyni
173 cards? The show had that many? A deck has 52 cards, 13 in each suit. Add the Joker, Wild, Kerberos, the 13 gold King Rouser cards and... still far from 173. I'm confused

It probably includes blank cards(in every color), seal cards(in every color), mighty cards, white and blue joker cards etc. I know the other cards released in the older ones had way more cards then I could count aside from the 52 deck. They could also include certain cards in holo and non-holo form.

A Secret Messenger ...
Dang. This is one of those things I would love to have. And so rad that they actually gathered the old crew together, even if it was just to do some autographs. Makes me pine for a new Blade series ... or even just a movie.