An all red, an all pink, and all "white"?! Omg this movie is amazing! And Don as AbareKiller?! Loving this!

Marvelous=DekaBreak
Joe=AbareKiller
Don=Kibaranger
Luka=GekiChopper
Ahim=GaoWhite
Gai=Big One
I'm pretty sure that's wrong man...like all of it...

Marvelous=Big One
Joe=DekaBreak
Don=AbareKiller
Luka=GaoWhite
Ahim=GekiChopper
Gai=Kibaranger

That right?

I don't see why guys in pink suits is such a big deal. Male Rangers wear pink civilian clothes, and now that Toei is playing with female Reds ...

To some people pink is a girl's color, but that's just stereotyping. For me, I find it amusing & looking foward how the Gokaigers will pull it off.

Last edited:
Kuuguitar
My only beef is that they didn't reserve the All Pink Change for Super Hero Wars. :169:

I don't see why guys in pink suits is such a big deal. Male Rangers wear pink civilian clothes, and now that Toei is playing with female Reds ...
It still seems highly unlikely you'll ever see a male in a pink suit anytime in the near future. :sweat: This is practically the only time we'd get something like this.

To some people, pink is girl's color. But that's just stereotyping. For me, I find it amusing & looking foward how the Gokaigers will pull it off.
What's funny is the only reason there doing the all pink change is because deep down we all find it a bit wrong and that's why it's funny.
Marvelous=Big One
Joe=DekaBreak
Don=AbareKiller
Luka=GaoWhite
Ahim=GekiChopper
Gai=Kibaranger

That right?
That sounds right.