Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Well, Omegamon didn't really died, he just had his data combined with the Code Crown to help Shoutmon DigiXros with all of the Digimon.

As for Tactimon, we saw his sword slowly being transfer into data, meaning that his data could be still reforming in between worlds.

Hey! That could be a plot point later in the Time Hunter show!

That's what I was thinking, kinda like what they did with Myotismon in Adventure. The two series have so many similarities, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tactimon played some sort of role by transferring his data into a human or digimon. Keep an eye out for creepy or eerie characters!

The Meteor has landed

It's official:

1323959662858.jpg

Tai confirmed for the main villain of the series :buttrock:

The Meteor has landed
I got more info about this! :anime:

Apparently, the Time Shifts that the Hunters are doing are messing up the timelines between the two Worlds.

Because of this, Time Drifts are appearing in the DigiQuartz and coming from it is the legendary hero (Or Hunter due to this series), Yagami Taichi. Who apparently came from another dimension of the Digital World (ONORE DECADE!!! :shakefist)

His appearance in the DigiQuartz is the starting point of the 2nd Arc: Return of the legendary Hunters.

Which means more main character from the past could be returning (Daisuke, Takato, Frontier-Kid, and Marcus)

Nothing is confirmed so, take these with a grain of salt. :thumbs:

Lurker
When Taichi comes back, I want the original digivolution sequence and the song Brave Heart to come back for him as well :castlerock:

Lurker
I'm expecting Ryo to be the last/most important of the cameos. I really just need him to get a scene with Tai/Taichi for a cool scene since IIRC Ryo hates/dislikes Taichi

Mad Skillz
Tai confirmed for the main villain of the series :buttrock:
Whoa, no, that's not what's being said at all. Tai is going to be another hunter clashing with the others, and I suppose that's probably going to be true of any other characters that come back.