Eye See You
All of the Power Masters have been found, now the fight truly begins.

SixKnight (or SixShot in the dub LOL!!!) is cool. His brief feud with "Optimus Prime" was good but he is nothing compared to the actual Sixshot from Headmasters. Now he seems to have joined the side of good as well.

Eye See You
:laugh::thumbs:

They said a lot of good things about Canada, well the Junior Headmasters did anyway.

So Devil-Z is the main bad guy for the Decepticons and he someone got control of Zarak?.

Eye See You
The final Power Master arrived, I wonder why he has 2 Power Braceletts and is allowed to choose between become an Autobot or Decepticon?.

Some of the names in this series are retarded.

Night Beat and Squeeze Play

REALLY?.

Eye See You
Almost done Victory. God Ginrai (Optimus Prime) has died and is transfered into a Lio Kaizer, whom can now triple change AND combine with Star Saber to form Victory Saber.

Eye See You
Done Victory and Zone. Overall nothing really memorable out of the Japanese timeline for Transformers, I did like Cybertron blowing up, Ultra Magnus death, Sixshot, and Starsaber, and Jinrai rebuild as Victory Leo but that was really it.

Now onto B E A S T W A R S :buttrock:

Eye See You
4 episodes into Beast Wars and I LOVE IT. I consider this an apology for the 3 shows I just had to endure (Headmasters/MasterForce/Victory)

Terrorsaur is my fav. I get vibes of Starscream from him.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I have to admire your Full On Head First dives into realms of the geekdom FK.