Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangerboard is full of overweight virgins who don't know or will ever know what a vagina looks like. Therefore that angers them inside so what they do is pick on other people on forums to make themselves feel superior. The irony in all of this is they praise Power Rangers yet fail to comprehend the entire message Power Rangers sends to it's fan.

Don't take it personally. When you are 40 with kids and a wife they will still be on Rangerboard bitching about proper spelling.

:thumbs:

Except, you know, they aren't. Generally I found RB to be rather accepting of improper grammar and spelling. Especially since there are a large number of users for whom English isn't their first language. If Yuzulon can provide a link to the offending post, that could help things.

so just trying to get conversation going, i had a thought, if the gobusters enemy is a self aware supercomuter then would it be likely to see enemies similiar to megaman NT warrior, Axcess and stream, it had hit me that me becuz i was looking at megaman starforce pictures on tumblr and i remember back in the day wen kids WB was a watch program that in megaman the villians were self actualized data, but would that be the as wat the small story of gobusters described

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Any ideas on what the supporting cast might like? A three-man team always has at least one or two supporting characters as allies to the team (Oboro and sensei, Sugishita and Emiri, Miki and Shafu, Colon ...) Unless the Buddy Roids are the supporting cast? But with a team of spies I'd expect some sort of mentor or boss figure

There's also the possibility of our fourth or fifth hero being a regular character before they become a Ranger, like AbareBlack or the Goraijers

Any ideas on what the supporting cast might like? A three-man team always has at least one or two supporting characters as allies to the team (Oboro and sensei, Sugishita and Emiri, Miki and Shafu, Colon ...) Unless the Buddy Roids are the supporting cast? But with a team of spies I'd expect some sort of mentor or boss figure

There's also the possibility of our fourth or fifth hero being a regular character before they become a Ranger, like AbareBlack or the Goraijers

well...since the rumor about gavan still has yet to be disproven then the boss figure would likely be him and also usually therer's a duo of mentors(man and woman like gekiranger) so then maybe he'd have a female assistant like in his show, but i havent heard anything else

well...since the rumor about gavan still has yet to be disproven then the boss figure would likely be him and also usually therer's a duo of mentors(man and woman like gekiranger) so then maybe he'd have a female assistant like in his show, but i havent heard anything else

The Gavan rumour started out with people speculating that Sharivan would appear in Gokaiger vs Gavan. Somehow that got changed to Gavan and Sharivan being regulars in Gobusters. Then, based on the toy listing for seven Gachapon, Dukemon speculated that would be three heroes plus three robots and Gavan. The whole thing has been pretty much hearsay all along, I doubt Gavan's appearing. (We now know the seventh spot is for the cheetah thing's giant robo form)

I can't see Ohba committing to a year of Sentai anyway. It looks like Toei is planning to revive Metal Heroes with a new series or movies, so if they are desperate to use the rebuilt Gavan suit again, they can do it then

I would like a Q type character who designs all their equipment. He would complain about it every time it takes some heavy damage. This could also be a way to introduce a gimmick if they want. Every week or so he gives them a new item that's only used one, or two times.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
The Henshin phrase this year is "It's Morphing Time" right?
I wonder how they'll say it.... And, I'm hoping for another voice activated Henshin device this year. =)

Exactly how it sounds.

ITS MORPHIN' TIME! SPD EMERGEN-

Wait...wrong country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fECeqpvD8V0"]Once A Ranger - It's Morphin Time! - YouTube[/ame]

If the cheetah is apparently considered a hero, then it makes sense the robo version would still be a hero, like a Ranger in power-up mode. I can see a new Metal Hero character as a seventh hero or maybe an AbareBlack type who won't get a robot and join the team until later, but I still can't see it being Gavan. If Vs Gavan isn't successful, Toei won't want to then have him on screen in Gobusters for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.