Throwing Some Justice!
A couple made the front pages of Toronto newspapers Tuesday after being caught having sex on the subway and then again on a station platform.

The incident happened Sunday afternoon when the unidentified young man and woman allegedly started copulating aboard a train, the Toronto Sun reported.

A passenger the Sun described as "disgusted" pressed the emergency stop strip and transit authorities arrived to separate the pair.

After a 14-minute delay, the couple were put off at the next station, where they allegedly resumed having sex on the floor, the newspaper said.

The station coupling was caught on video and posted to YouTube, although it has been removed and replaced several times.

Police said the two were clearly intoxicated although it wasn't clear whether it was alcohol or drug-related. They were taken to a hospital for evaluation as a precaution.

Each was charged with engaging in a lewd act, police said.

SOURCE

Actually back this time
Man, every time you hear of something ridiculous happening, it's always Canadians. There must be something in the water.

Banned
Sex in a Car - Meh, everyone's done that.
Sex in a Public Restroom - sort of daring, but alot have still done it
Sex on a Subway car, then again on the platform? - Batshit insane!

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Didn't realize FK had a significant other.. how sweet. Tell us Shaun, what's his name?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Wow. The only thing I could think of when I read that was how incredibly dirty the floor of that subway station must have been.