Power Rangers Samurai Toy thread - "Go Go Samurai!"

silver FOREVAAH
Why does Ontario get all the latest waves, yet all i find around here is **** from 2-3 waves behind? :mad::mad::mad:

I really have to move....

it could be worse...here we don't have ANY samurai toy (and the show has been dubbed for like 5 months or something i really don't know) the only thing that i can find here are the jungle fury toys (with luck >_<)

Banned
I guess i should be happy we have anything at all here.:sweat:
That suck Geki.

Anyways, i finally have the Zords i've been looking for on the way!
Getting the Clawzord and Sharkzord from ShukuenShinobi, and Octozord off eBay.

:buttrock:

Now, all i need to the yet released Bullzord and i'm set :thumbs:

silver FOREVAAH
yes, it sucks i'm trying to get the traininng set the gold mask and the megazord but...well i guess i have to wait until they release the toys here ( its nick...maybe they will release them here when they start to airing the second season) on another hand... did bandai america has release the barracuda blade toy?

Banned
yes, it sucks i'm trying to get the traininng set the gold mask and the megazord but...well i guess i have to wait until they release the toys here ( its nick...maybe they will release them here when they start to airing the second season) on another hand... did bandai america has release the barracuda blade toy?

Not yet, if they ever will.

silver FOREVAAH
is there any way to get the belt buckle without the black box or the training set?

Brave Sound~
Oh us getting super samurai was news? :laugh: Yeah I didn't see any zords at wal-mart but saw a plentiful amount of'em.

Welcome
This is also the Black Box.
[HIDE]
black-box.jpg
[/HIDE]

Fly up, TaJaDor!
From reading a few comments on the re-released Samurai zords (Beetle, Tiger, Swordfish), they're saying that the Pinkish hint on Tiger/Swordfish is the correct White? Is it really even that noticeable? Or did I pick just the right time to collect the extra zords?

silver FOREVAAH
OMFG i just found a store that has the samurai megazord for 1.600 BsF in my country(those are 375 Usd) they also have the beetle zord and tiger zord at 151 Usd and the overdrive megazord at the exact same price as the samurai megazord o_O is fucking INSANE!!!!