is now a pony, it seems.
In regards to the sun. If I remember correctly, int the original "Dracula" novel, sunlight didn't kill vampires. It only weakened him, and it wasn't until the Legosi movie where sunlight killed them.

二番目の翻訳者
Dracula kind of had his own problems, though, like having to live in a coffin filled with dirt from his homeland. And, y'know, being an inhuman monster.

My issue with Twilight vampires is that they literally have no drawbacks. They don't even need to drink human blood. The fact that they can even reproduce (the males, anyway; don't even get me started on that) just makes you wonder what the damn point is. Why doesn't everyone want to be one?

My question is, why would any heterosexual male attend this film if he wasn't getting some from a girl for it? A bet FK? Really? Or are you just feeling curious?

In Justice, We Trust!
My issue with Twilight vampires is that they literally have no drawbacks. They don't even need to drink human blood. The fact that they can even reproduce (the males, anyway; don't even get me started on that) just makes you wonder what the damn point is. Why doesn't everyone want to be one?

Exactly, they take the vampire mythos, which is a creature that's meant to be feared and turned it into well...something lame. Hell, Count Chocula and Sesame Street Count are bad ass in comparison.

FK man...you have my sympathies.

Last edited:
Lurker
Exactly, they take the vampire mythos, which is a creature that's meant to be feared and turned it into well...something lame. Hell, Count Chocula and Sesame Street Count are vampires then the Twilight ones.

I believe this summarizes it...

real-vampires.gif

Heroes are forever
I've only read the books, and will NEVER watch this movie, though I am expectant for part 2.
Some spoilers ahead... if anyone here even cares.

Knowing Hollywood, they will make a drastic change at the end by actually having a battle, unlike the book. Which is exactly what I wanted, Breaking Dawn was getting really good with all these new characters. The thing is, they were more likable than the main cast and the book was building up to something big, describing everything as if **** just got real... and then... nothing happened, basically.

I lost a bet and I am forced to watch this latest movie Breaking Wind Part 1 with my sister.

I just had some questions for the twilight fans here.

1. Bella is 18, why has her father not questioned why she is getting married at such a young age?.
2. Everyone in this wedding (vampires) have a white powder face, are the human beings blind to this or just all around retarded for not asking why these other people (the vampires) look like this?.
4. How does an 18 year old girl afford a big wedding like this?.
5. During the toast at the wedding the father sho.ws signs of actually caring, did he forget the he didn't object to his daughter getting married at 18 in the first place or was that done in an earlier movie?.
6. Do the actors who play the vampire Cullen family go out of their way to look like douche bags?.
1 & 5. He didn't question much because he believed her mother would outright forbid it, so he laughed it off. They probably omitted the scene in which he said that to Bella in the movie. He cares a lot about her in the end, and I dunno if the movie showed it or not, but he ends up having a basic understanding of what's truly going on with her, so he just lets her live her life however she wants basically. Charlie is an awesome guy.
2. They just assume they're extremely beautiful or something, this is mostly the movie's fault.
4. She doesn't, as always, she leaves it to her boyfriend and family to do everything for her.
6. That's the role they have, they're supposed to act like that really, and again, they go crazy with the make-up here.

I have a question!

How does someone write a book in which a girl get pregnant with a monster baby and then her vampire husband has to rip the baby out with his teeth and still call this a romance novel?
I believe this was Meyer's attempt at introducing horror in the series, to appease to people who complained for the lack of it.

二番目の翻訳者
I believe this was Meyer's attempt at introducing horror in the series, to appease to people who complained for the lack of it.

But of course, nothing that would actually compromise her super-awesome immortal perfect vampire wish-fulfillment happy ending. :p

S

scikaiju

2. They just assume they're extremely beautiful or something, this is mostly the movie's fault.

Having read the first book, and I really wish I hadn't, and seeing how Bella thinking in every chapter after she she meets ol' sparkily about how he and his family looks perfect and/or like supermodels it not just the movie's fault.

And FK let me say, for the record, that bet should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

In Justice, We Trust!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEJsf_cg70"]Nostalgia Critic- Bella Swan SUCKS! - YouTube[/ame]