Lurker
finally figured out how to insta charge...LOL

first of all, not all combos can be charged, usually its the square>X ones or one of the X chains(be it neutral, downwards or forward), if its a correct combo then pressing O will charge 1 gauge for you(plus the amount you gained through comboing, usually makes it looked like you've gained 1 1/2 gauges from it)

the timing isn't strict at all, you just need to find the right combos for them, right after founding out about this, i can say garren is one of the top characters in the game, mainly because he only need two fast hits to charge his gauge, and the kick is, its a gun attack(kaixa also only need two hits but its a close range melee)

EDIT: just played date birth today, the caterpliiar kick>insta charge thing was a riot, ditto with his ability to tack in insta charge after the >+X,X birth buster

also, a new(weird?) thing about decade's green gauge, whenever you enter climax time with its kamen ride copies, the song played would be of said rider instead of decade's theme(i.e it'll play kakusei or whatever theme you set for blade if you climax timed with the decade~blade form)

this feature makes decade less boring to play through arcade mode due to the music choices, but the gameplay nerf is still there, which kinda balanced it out

and lastly, the board is dead it seems, and we haven't even got black shroud's annual climax heroes guide yet...

Last edited:
Hard Boiled (work in progress)
Random question: do any other Riders, other than the Kabuto Riders, have their climax/hissatsu theme not be their opening theme? I've only seen Kabuto, Decade and W all the way through (and currently watching Fourze), but I know the basic facts of the most of the other riders.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Random question: do any other Riders, other than the Kabuto Riders, have their climax/hissatsu theme not be their opening theme? I've only seen Kabuto, Decade and W all the way through (and currently watching Fourze), but I know the basic facts of the most of the other riders.

Fourze has Astronaut (right?). I don't really know about Blade...

Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Kiva and Decade's climax time themes are insert songs/bgm. Hibiki, Den-o, Double, OOO and Fourze's are their series' opening themes.

Faiz and Blade's used to be their openings in CHOOO, but they were changed to insert songs for CHF.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vljq0Ovr5c]Fourze has a truly Magic Hand[/ame]

This video is focused on Fourze and his switches. I plan to do something for Elek and Fire States later on.

Lurker
Fourze has a truly Magic Hand[/url]

This video is focused on Fourze and his switches. I plan to do something for Elek and Fire States later on.

the video is too damn long with useless intros and jargons, don't expect me to watch it...make a shorter one, like 3 minutes with all the beef, or better, just about 40 seconds, like that awesome G3-X vid red ranger posted the other day