Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Wait a minute... were non-main Riders in Let's Go Kamen Riders? Even ones that weren't at all heroic? Why??

They were just in a quick cameo near the end of the final battle to set up the All-Rider Break attack.

And yeah, for the Evil Ryuuki Riders you can just say they were their Ventara Counterparts and for the Evil Faiz Riders you can just say some random kind-hearted Orphanocs picked up the Kaiza and Delta belts.

As for this movie coming up. I have three main thoughts:

1) I guess you can sign me up for an "I'm With Decade" shirt.

I know the actual movie will show them as being even or get interrupted before they can finish OR have one side brain washed to let the other un-brain wash them with their fists. However, I do like Decade worlds better than Gokaiger so I still feel the need to root for him anyway.

2) I hope they do something to acknowledge Tsukasa's previous friendship with the Shinkengers.

3) It occurs to me that it would be in-character for both Tsukasa and Marvelous to troll the real bad guy and make him THINK the two sides were going to fight...

And then this happens:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo"]Irish charge at Falkirik (Braveheart) - YouTube[/ame]

Wait a minute... were non-main Riders in Let's Go Kamen Riders? Even ones that weren't at all heroic? Why??

Because the director of Let's Go Kamen Riders was just randomly throwing suits on screen.

[hide]Some evil Riders appear in a big cliff sequence when the world is getting blown up by the Great Leader - now, considering the situation, it is perfectly understandable to see everyone fighting together to protect Earth, otherwise everyone would just die.

However, it's obvious they were just random suits thrown on screen without any thought put into it. The Riders that appear in the cliff scene don't even match the Riders that actually appear in the Rider Break (piloting bikes) and those don't match the ones that form a big "40" in the air right before crashing through the Great Leader either - and they didn't even bother to include every main Rider in the Rider Break...[/hide]

Last edited:
Lurker

You could argue that Shocker "erasing all Riders from history" pissed off Evil Riders who were affected by that as well :laugh:

Do wonder, when the movie openings start to come out, are we going to get them from both Fourze and Gobuster? Or are they not even going to bother with them?

Last thought, I want to see some "Team Decade" and "Team Gokaiger" t-shirts :shakefist

Do wonder, when the movie openings start to come out, are we going to get them from both Fourze and Gobuster? Or are they not even going to bother with them?

Sentai usually has movie endings. I guess it's possible. Fourze could focus on the Rider side and Gobuster on Sentai footage.

Lurker
Sentai usually has movie endings. I guess it's possible. Fourze could focus on the Rider side and Gobuster on Sentai footage.

What I wonder is if they'll showed them even though neither Fourze nor Gobusters will be the headliners of the movie.

What I wonder is if they'll showed them even though neither Fourze nor Gobusters will be the headliners of the movie.

Well, they'll still presumably show up at some point though, and likely in out of suit scenes too, considering how the cast will be working for Toei right at the time of the movie's recording. The only way I can see this movie getting ignored would be if they didn't show up at all.

Remember, Chou Den-O & Decade still took over Decade's openings for a while.