Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Is there a video somewhere of the Fourze Driver hacked to hear the sounds of future Switches?

I looked through the thread, couldn't find anything recent.

Plastic Addict
It'd be nice if they rereleased the hard-to-get Switches later on... I expect a Complete Selection but I doubt they'll include the Rider Switches, the CS Memory and Medal sets didn't include their equivalent. For me I'm picking up the rarer Rider Switches as they come out just in case, if Decade or Ryuki come out later as a gashapon I'll stop there, cause the early stuff is always the hardest to go back and get.

I'm finally going to be in on the Fourze gear. Ended up paying $135 shipped for the belt, way more than I'd spend at AmiAmi but I can't be up at 5am for the 3 minutes they have them in stock right now and honestly the extra is worth it just to end the stress of hunting it down. On the other hand, I got the Ryuki Switch with it that I was ready to shell out $35 on for just $10, so in my head I'm only in $110 on the Driver... it's my math, I'll make it up however I want.

Right now across 6 orders I have the Driver, 13 extra Switches, and 3 Rider Switches on the way. Yeah, when I start a new toy series I do not screw around. Just hoping it all gets here by Christmas, though with how slow the mail will be that's doubtful.

And I thought you didn't like Ryuki.

Plastic Addict
And I thought you didn't like Ryuki.

I don't. But I like collecting the Rider collectables of the year, though I came up short on Medals by one Ryuki and one Kiva. Plus I like the belt's ability to have all these different Rider henshins at once.

So what do you guys think ?.. Switches popular enough for a complete collection at the end ?

Orange
Yeah, especially since Shino's been waiting and vouching for it!:laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Hmmm, I'm guessing the complete selection switches would be more likely for the Horoscopes switches since they each have a different design. Normal switches are unlikely since they are kinda show accurate enough already.