Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DekaGreen.... Go-On Green....GoseiRed....

Look @ the body work.

No, not Dekagreen, Kouji Mimura was Dekagreen. Takeuchi has been ohblue, gingagreen, timeblue, gogreen, gaoyellow, hurricanyellow, boukenblue, gekiblue, and as you correctly state goon green, shinkengreen and goseired.

二番目の翻訳者
The guy in the RedBuster suit does look a bit scrawny for Takeuchi in the close-up. We'll have to wait and see, though; who knows, it could be someone completely different. (GokaiSilver's actor is both little and skinny!)

Eye See You
No, not Dekagreen, Kouji Mimura was Dekagreen. Takeuchi has been ohblue, gingagreen, timeblue, gogreen, gaoyellow, hurricanyellow, boukenblue, gekiblue, and as you correctly state goon green, shinkengreen and goseired.

Serious. I could have totally sworn he was green.

Kuuguitar
The guy in the RedBuster suit does look a bit scrawny for Takeuchi in the close-up. We'll have to wait and see, though; who knows, it could be someone completely different. (GokaiSilver's actor is both little and skinny!)

GokaiSilver's suit actor's pretty good too, from what I see. He's as good a ham in action as Gai is, anyway :laugh:

Lurker
Ok I'm not so into suit actors so I'm wondering,

Is there really a difference if the suit actor is not who you like it to be?

Cause to me, all the suit actors are awesome.

Kuuguitar
Ok I'm not so into suit actors so I'm wondering,

Is there really a difference if the suit actor is not who you like it to be?

Cause to me, all the suit actors are awesome.

Protip:

Fukuzawa's the go-to guy for tall, badass ones.
Oshikawa typically plays the cool Lancer types
A lot like Takeuchi, because he puts the actor in suit actor, not too differently from Takaiwa.

Magiranger had it in the final episode.

ur right i remember, and actually i can see some helmetless scenes happening only becuz of the theme, i feel that though we dont kno any as of yet,that some episodes might have cause to hve a helmetless scene, we might get a shattered visor, the theme creates that type of atmoshpere to me

Status
Not open for further replies.